Save the Planet of the Apes!!! - PIX ADDED!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
By the way, I'm going to try to modify an extra Armando at some point. I'm going to try and remove the goatee fromthe sculpt and fill in a few of the wrinkles in the CONQUEST Armando, in an effort to make him look younger for the ESCAPE Armando...

I'll let you all know how that goes. This is a future project if any f you are considering doing (or getting) ESCAPE Armando. Not sure if this will work or not...

I was going to do the same thing...someday...I know it should work. Apoxie works miracles. But I'll let you handle that since I have a lot going on my plate.

I will be off until later this evening. I'm getting ready to go up to Twin Peaks and we're going to watch the Kfog Kaboom. :fireworks I'll be thinking of you Kfog, as we watch the fireworks, since it's named after you. :D

KFog - The clothes for that Hasbro gorilla look really bad to me... are you sure you still want him? Maybe you can do something with him. Let me know if you still want him...

Hi Mark! The vest looks a little shabby, but the sculpt, pants, and shirt look accurate. I could always find a vest in the future. Please donnot spend anymore time on him, I feel a little guilty for what I paid you in shipping. Thanks, Kent. :(

Hi Mark! The vest looks a little shabby, but the sculpt, pants, and shirt look accurate. I could always find a vest in the future. Please donnot spend anymore time on him, I feel a little guilty for what I paid you in shipping. Thanks, Kent. :(

KFog - If you throw a black gorilla vest over him, this HASBRO gorilla would look much better.

Last edited:
:devil:monkey4:devil:monkey4:devil:cuss:maul

Help. I've landed into the 666 zone and it's making the Apes really hot like their in the forbidden zone!

Last edited:
I am back. The Kfog Kaboom is on right now and we had to cancel., but the fog is thick as pea soup up at Twin Peaks so we are going to try again next year. The road was treacherous and you couldn't see anything beyond 10 feet so we went back home.

Yes, Kfog--you are one of the three musketeers. I was going to say Stooges, but that didn't sound right.

Last edited:
I'd be in for an Escape Armando. (I had to post because this is page 666, :horror and think we should blow through it quickly) Duhn Duhn DUHNNNNN!!!!!

Wow--those wagons look great!! Thanks for posting...

Whew--I made it onto the 666 page--thought I wasn't going to be able to post on it.

Hasslein, I prefer the Escape Armando myself but went with the majority, because that would have been the only way to get the sculpt. I think Angel is right though regarding being able to make him younger. Plus I love Armando's riding outfit a lot.

Last edited:
You guys need to adjust your post settings. LOL
I'm at 40 per page and only on page 167. :google

Jess, it looks like what you have for Burke may be right on the money. I'll try and get what I have out this week and you can compare. Whatever you decide is fine by me.

I've got the same number as Angel. That was until I made this post, Now We're at the top of page 667.

Ironman, I don't know how to set the messages to display at 40 per page. That would make it easier to keep track of things/catch up without having to flip back.

Also, what does that little triangle signify after your number of posts beneath your avatar?

Back