Save the Planet of the Apes!!! - PIX ADDED!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Angel, how many horses reside in your stables? What do you use for their saddles, etc.? I really enjoyed making my saddle and bridle and was wondering if you had tried your hand at making these. I started with a western saddle and switched to an English saddle mid-stream. The western saddle, especially the horn part of the saddle tree, is very difficult but do-able. The English saddle is much simpler to make.

Your haired up ape looks really great. I really like that sculpted hair a lot. He's going to look fantastic. I'm going to do the same to mine. I think it's easier than real hair or fur.

Do you have a dremmel, and what type do you use? I am thinking I will also need something I can use that will sand down some bits of the sculpt--something as small as the dents above the eyes to deepen the sockets.

Yes, this crazy thread still lives. It's great especially for me because nobody else understands my obsession.

Angel--I found photos of the horses you have. Definitely missed those posts!! The horses look wonderfully alive all grouped together like that.

Angel, I need to deepen the eye sockets--whatever that dent is called between the eye lids and brow ridge.

Hi-dee-hoe STICKS! Are you home?

I am my friend, but yet again I have another hospital visit that I need to go catch the bus for. It will be at least a three hour tour. :horror

I need to leave in the next ten minutes. Hey i deleted my PM box and lost your #.

So true, Sticks...So true...I have been playing with my Sideshow apes only. I have Megos, but I do nothing with them really. I prefer the Sideshow apes.

Kfog--I have an idea!! Can you help me look for fabric for Burke's pants? I haven't found the right brown yet.

Angel--I am going to do some eye surgery on my LG--it is baked clay. It can be sanded, but I need the right tools.

Angel--I missed your earlier post regarding your album. You have a great album!! I love to see all your work. Can't believe the Escape Zira exists.

So true, Sticks...So true...I have been playing with my Sideshow apes only. I have Megos, but I do nothing with them really. I prefer the Sideshow apes.

Kfog--I have an idea!! Can you help me look for fabric for Burke's pants? I haven't found the right brown yet.

Angel--I am going to do some eye surgery on my LG--it is baked clay. It can be sanded, but I need the right tools.

Jess - Like I said - I don't have a dremmel... yet. I would drill his eyes out since since I have a normal drill and then build his eye sockets back up...

Oh, FYI, if you go into the user CP section, then edit options, page down and you can adjust the posts per page.

Thanks for the info... for some reason I kept on reading over that part of the Edit Options page. :duh

So I made the change... I'm kind of like the difference. You can reference back posts easier this way. And considering how "post happy" my fellow Ape fans are, it's a nice feature to have. :D

PZ, I am with you on that. I prefer the 40 posts per page, so thanks Ironman, for showing some of us the way.

Hi Jess! I can do that. I will see what I can find.:naughty

Back