Save the Planet of the Apes!!! - PIX ADDED!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did any of you (aside from Snick) make your hunt leader bandoliers yet?

Actually, I was going to have Snick make one for me. By the way Snick, I found different variations of that slider material for your Icarus roof at Lowes. I found two areas that had different syles and colors. One was in the rugs/carpet area. They used the rubber material to put under rugs to keep them from sliding. Another area was where the cabinets\shelving are.:p

Not at all. I just saw all this fuss over page 666 and thought I'd volunteer an alternative. Personally, I think going thru pages with more posts is easier, but to each their own. It does get confusing when soemone talks about something on page # whatever instead of a post #, especially when I've got a 500 page difference.
Oh, FYI, if you go into the user CP section, then edit options, page down and you can adjust the posts per page.

Hi IM! I adjusted my pages to 40 also. I like it, especially when you can expand your page by clicking on the F11 key and then using the up and down arrows. Thanks!:blissy:rock2:rock:chase

I wish that this table place cloth was not so tightly wooven. It could probably come close to Burkes shirt. I think that Jess has that covered though.:cool:

Kfog--What do you think about the blue of my husband's shirt? I think yours is a better blue, but the weave of that placemat would not hang well for the scale...

Jess, that material is going out tomorrow to you. I included some that may work for the vest. As for pants the Monty Python Dead Collector pants may work. Need to dig them out to be sure.
Angel, the hairy ape looks great! What outfit will you be using to show him off?

Angel---I got my PM. I actually got a warning via e-mail to let me know that my mailbox was getting too full--that's when I saw the PM. When you say use as a pattern for my "leisure" do you mean I can take it apart mentally or may I have your blessing to take it apart seam by seam, which would save Snick from having to send me one to take apart...?

Yes, I used the slideshow.

Ironman--I got a vest material for Burke, unless you were talking about Virdon's vest. I didn't know they sold "sweater fabric" at the fabric store I sometimes go to, so I have some too if yours doesn't work out.

Kfog--that blue material is a golf shirt, not a sweater, but the weave of it makes it look like a sweater, huh?

Angel, the hairy ape looks great! What outfit will you be using to show him off?

I don't know what outfit I'll be using just yet for him. I can't decide which charecter it's even going to be yet. :(

Thanks Ironman - As mentioned, it could be Julius or Dr. Galen. I leaning toward Dr. Galen.

In time, I may have to "hair up" some more arms for Julius. :angelsmil

I don't know what outfit I'll be using just yet for him. I can't decide which charecter it's even going to be yet. :(

Thanks Ironman - As mentioned, it could be Julius or Dr. Galen. I leaning toward Dr. Galen.

In time, I may have to "hair up" some more arms for Julius. :angelsmil

I alway did like Dr. Galen, such as like the one that Matt did.:monkey5

Angel--- When you say use as a pattern for my "leisure" do you mean I can take it apart mentally or may I have your blessing to take it apart seam by seam, which would save Snick from having to send me one to take apart...?

Jessica - You can take it apart seem by seem. It's a sacrafice, but I know I'll be happier with the grey checkered material you found! You have my blessing to take it apart seam by seam. :angelsmil

Bad news about the cotswold dog tags. I tried to order 17 of them and they told me that they were sold out. They did not show sold out on their site. I asked them about back order and they said that the Chinese company that they have dealt with for a while now, considers them a small company and that they are low on their priority list. They have been having problems dealing with them. Booooooooooo, Hissssssss!:banghead:emperor:mad::lsvader:computer:crying:censored:tap:read

Ah crap! :(

Back