Save the Planet of the Apes!!! - PIX ADDED!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Angel, this photo is for you in case you haven't seen it before:

05.jpg

Have you guys seen this before? I have never seen a still shot of the chimp clerk before, and I just noticed that his outfit doesn't have the leather bib.

03.jpg

Last edited:
Good night, Sticks. Hope you are better soon. I hate hospital visits--they take longer than you want them to take.

The "blue part" of the backpack is a reflection of the sky on the aluminum tape. The "rivets" are pinholes I punched through the aluminum tape. I was going to buy the Hasbro backpack but then I thought about it again because I didn't like the plastic looking orange backpack straps. The orange straps, as Duane knows, is white ribbon that I colored with orange permanent marker.

Here's a bigger photo:
1Taylor040.jpg

That's what makes photography so much fun, if you didn't tell me Jessica, I would never of know that. It still looks awesome, and I love the metallic look.

Sharing a photo I have never seen before:

08.jpg

WOW, I've never seen this one either, Can this be things to come when the POTA series is released on Blue-Ray? Does anyone know, if there is extra footage that still hasn't been shown? I want to know more about this scene. With all the talent those mutants had, I was always let down with how easily they were defeated by the gorillas. Was the jailer the only one that made the enemies of mutants fight? It would have been interesting if there was a scene of gorillas firing at other gorillas (crossfire) because they believed they were mutants, which allowed some high official mutants to escape the lair, or at least delay the assault.

Very interesting photo indeed.

This could also be a very sick game of Ring around the Roses, or Duck, Duck, Goose.

Who's the cute Female mutant, Third one from the left, with her legs crossed?

Last edited:
Have you guys seen this before? I have never seen a still shot of the chimp clerk before, and I just noticed that his outfit doesn't have the leather bib.

03.jpg

Another one Jess? I love this photo too. Hey Angel, how's that trial scene coming along? This is a great reference photo. That Chimp looks pretty mean.

The first photo was a lobby card from Belgium. The second photo, with the mutant children was from a lobby card, maybe from England. The last photo is a lobby card from Germany. Here is another photo from a lobby card from Germany:

02.jpg

The first photo was a lobby card from Belgium. The second photo, with the mutant children was from a lobby card, maybe from England. The last photo is a lobby card from Germany.

Why do the European countries have all the cool Looking POTA posters and banners?

The first photo was a lobby card from Belgium. The second photo, with the mutant children was from a lobby card, maybe from England. The last photo is a lobby card from Germany. Here is another photo from a lobby card from Germany:

02.jpg

:monkey5:monkey5:monkey5

I've never seen this either? I hope there will be extra footage added when this is released in HD/ Blue-Ray format. Linda Harrison always looks great!

That was a different Singer. Marc was Mike Donovan in "V", he played Dalton in "The Gladiators" POTA TV episode, he played a promising young boxer under Moses Gunn's coaching in "The Champion".....

I think Angel needs to be punished for not knowing this little bit of POTA trivia. :lol

Duane, that's a GREAT site! Thank you! I wish I could find some of those military clothes for myself to wear to work.

Sharing a photo I have never seen before:

08.jpg

"Around the stone fountain, capering in the awful white glare of the city’s atmosphere, were a dozen or more children of many races and ages. Their squeals of pleasure sounded grotesque in the daylight. Brent restrained a shudder. The children had ringed the fountain, romping in a dancing circle, their voices gaily blending in a terrible refrain:

Ring-a-ring o’neutrons
A pocketful of positrons
A fission! A fission!
We all fall down!

On the last word, they spilled backward, forming a star shape, and lay deathly still…"

***This comes from Beneath the Planet of the Apes by Michael Avallone***

Last edited:
Back