Save the Planet of the Apes!!! - PIX ADDED!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Uh oh, Angel...I think the guys are going to come after you now for not knowing that bit of trivia. RUN! Run for your life!!

I wish I could find some of those military clothes for myself to wear to work.

I'm sure you could find yourself an Army Navy store.There are several places online.I wear BDU pants & shorts all the time...work & play,lol.I couldn't tell you when the last time I wore jeans.

WOW, I've never seen this one either, Can this be things to come when the POTA series is released on Blue-Ray? Does anyone know, if there is extra footage that still hasn't been shown? I want to know more about this scene. With all the talent those mutants had, I was always let down with how easily they were defeated by the gorillas. Was the jailer the only one that made the enemies of mutants fight? It would have been interesting if there was a scene of gorillas firing at other gorillas (crossfire) because they believed they were mutants, which allowed some high official mutants to escape the lair, or at least delay the assault.

Very interesting photo indeed.

This could also be a very sick game of Ring around the Roses, or Duck, Duck, Goose.

Who's the cute Female mutant, Third one from the left, with her legs crossed?

You do realize this scene is actually in the movie? However, it’s more of a “vision” as the five mutants “see” Brent as they stand on the staircase. This "ring around the rosey" scene occurs just seconds prior to Brent’s interrogation.

Last edited:
I used to have a nice army jacket I wore all the time. It was a beautiful chimp green. I don't know whatever happened to it, and I don't remember giving it away. The only thing with ordering online is you never know if it will fit or not. I don't have a pair of jeans either. They are not comfortable for me because I like to sit Japanese style with my feet under me.

You do realize this scene is actually in the movie? However, it’s more of a “vision” as the five mutants “see” Brent as they stand on the staircase. This is scene occurs just seconds prior to Brent’s interrogation.

I don't remember that part of the movie. I remember kids and it being a "vision" or something... I guess I'll have to rewatch it. But in any case, I have never seen a still of it before.

Last edited:
What do you guys think about that part I just quoted from the book? I really liked that part of the book ... the particulars mentioned give one insight as to the mutants. Who they where, and what they believed.

You do realize this scene is actually in the movie? However, it’s more of a “vision” as the five mutants “see” Brent as they stand on the staircase. This "ring around the rosey" scene occurs just seconds prior to Brent’s interrogation.
I just cued it up on the DVD...Angel's story checks out:wacky

OMG...I never noticed that before:duh I could always recall the scene but never really paid attention to the "vision".

What do you guys think about that part I just quoted from the book? I really liked that part of the book ... the particulars mentioned give one insight as to the mutants. Who they where, and what they believed.

Angel, I like the quote and it is very fitting for the picture.

Sorry, Angel. I just have to quote the movies whenever I can. It's a rare but great thing when it is apropo.

I must say that I am very very impressed with the sculpted hair on the bodies...it's just so incredibly fantastic...like it came manufactured like that!!!

That does look cool.I might have to do a "monkey see,monkey do"when I get some spare SS parts...just might have to practice that technique on something mego scale

Duane--I am definitely going to do that to my Zira so the next time she has to wear something short and cute, she won't look like she shaved!!

Custom034.jpg

Oh yeah,Jess...that slip from the PO I told you about was my Hong Kong apes!:blissy
Wasn't quite as long as I thought it would be...ordered April 25th recieved May 13th.
...Almost there...5 more to get

Back