Save the Planet of the Apes!!! - PIX ADDED!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Angel, just wanted to let you know that your box arrived today! The Armando head sculpt looks as great as the photograph you posted from Ada and is better than I ever expected. I saw that jacket that you said to go ahead and take apart and I will use that for Armando's jacket. I love the pinwhale corduroy material that you provided and I am excited to sew with it again. It's been awhile since I tried that fabric.

Jess - I really hope those jackets (and pants) will make good TEMPLATES. If you need any screenshots of those clothing items from the DVD, please let me know. I'm sure you'll have to "tweak" a few areas. :angelsmil

Angel,

Regarding the Armageddon glyphs, that is so on the backburner. I am on a waiting list for the exclusive Zaius from SS, and I'm not sure if that will ever come to fruition. I was going to just sew the outfit from scratch, and I have found the perfect pumpkin color. I was thinking of using the outfit to the right of the photograph.

escape195.jpg

Can you give me a screenshot of Armando's jacket? I want to see where I need to tweak the jacket.

Angel,

Regarding the Armageddon glyphs, that is so on the backburner. I am on a waiting list for the exclusive Zaius from SS, and I'm not sure if that will ever come to fruition. I was going to just sew the outfit from scratch, and I have found the perfect pumpkin color. I was thinking of using the outfit to the right of the photograph.

escape195.jpg

Can you give me a screenshot of Armando's jacket? I want to see where I need to tweak the jacket.

Sure. I'll get you some better pictures of Armando's Jacket tomorrow. I happen to have these pix on hand, I know I can get better ones for you Jess. Check back tomorrow...

Last edited:
The Tribunal Scene isn't going PZ - :monkey4

I'd feel really guilty about working on that project knowing I have to get those ape wagons finished.

:banana:joy:monkey5

Ohhh, Those wagons are going to rock!!! I wish we could get a picture of all three of those suckers in a convoy loaded with humans and guarded by gorillas heading into Ape City. It's been so long, I forgot, are the wagons wide enough to sit two gorillas, one driver and one riding shotgun? Angel, that wagon ebay auction picture you posted a while back were very cool. Thank you for sharing. Your Tribunal scene is a true piece of work and I cant wait for you to finish it.

The day is nearing when I will have to destroy my ape city to gain back my living room... :monkey2 I'm not looking forward to tearing it down.

Angel,

escape195.jpg

Great color Jess.

Here's a couple more I have on hand...

Very cool, I really wish SS made this version of Caesar. I really like this style of clothing. I don't know why they never included the chain? What were they thinking? The chains were already made from their Universal series? Instead we get a piece of paper. :banghead I really don't get what happened to this line.

I'm wondering if we will be able to update the bodies to the new SS bodies. I hope so.

For God's sake don't destroy Ape City! Sell it on E-bay if you can. Someone will pay big bucks for it! By all means regain your living room but don't wreck the set!

On a different subject... You were really lit up last night, Huh? Hope you had a great time with your brother...

Jungle Jomcrest Out...

Gotta catch some Z's. Talk to you, and all my Ape friends tomorrow!!!!

For God's sake don't destroy Ape City! Sell it on E-bay if you can. Someone will pay big bucks for it! By all means regain your living room but don't wreck the set!

On a different subject... You were really lit up last night, Huh? Hope you had a great time with your brother...

Jungle Jomcrest Out...

Gotta catch some Z's. Talk to you, and all my Ape friends tomorrow!!!!

LOL, I'm afraid to admit I was. :lol It was fun.

I really don't know how I can dissect this monstrosity, but when that bridge come, I will try my best. I have no idea how it would ship. The house alone is two stories tall 38" and the amphitheater is over 58" long :horror

We'll see Jungle, I'm trying to leave it up the longest I can. I plan to go back east early June. Hey maybe we can all drive down to WV and stop in on Angel. :monkey3

There's a couple of Civil War sites I would love to see.

My "A World's Desire" is playing here in Seattle tomorrow at the Grand Illusion theater. I was asked to host three showings so I need to retire early tonight. Still a little haggard from last night. :sick

G' night Ape Fans!

Sticks, are you going to move house permanently in early June? What other monkey is going chatter with me in the dead of night when I can't sleep?

I lied, Sticks, not asleep quite yet. You're Idea of meeting up is a good one... but probably logistically impossible. I would love to see the people involved in this thread in person. It most certainly be good times!

:banana:joy:monkey5

Ohhh, Those wagons are going to rock!!! I wish we could get a picture of all three of those suckers in a convoy loaded with humans and guarded by gorillas heading into Ape City. It's been so long, I forgot, are the wagons wide enough to sit two gorillas, one driver and one riding shotgun? Angel, that wagon ebay auction picture you posted a while back were very cool. Thank you for sharing. Your Tribunal scene is a true piece of work and I cant wait for you to finish it.

The day is nearing when I will have to destroy my ape city to gain back my living room... :monkey2 I'm not looking forward to tearing it down.

Sticks, Yes - the wagons are wide enough to sit two gorillas, side by side. One driver and one riding shotgun.

When you destroy ape city, do you mean strategically make cuts and store it away, or do you mean "carry it to the curb" for the garbage man to haul away? :(

Last edited:
Sticks, are you going to move house permanently in early June? What other monkey is going chatter with me in the dead of night when I can't sleep?

No Jess, I will keep my place here in Seattle and allow my brother to stay here awhile while I'm gone. I'm thinking about taking a couple months to spend back east and help my parents out. Of course, I'll try to chatter late, but being on EST time it will be difficult, especially on the slow computer. :(

Back