Save the Planet of the Apes!!! - PIX ADDED!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for posting all of those pictures, Jess. That color photo above of Chuck is awesome.

So Sticks you're leaving the Northwest??? :monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2

Not before you visit Dr. Zaius and Cornelius at the Sci-Fi Museum, right? :(

ANG - Mandemus is in the mail.

JESS - Yesterday I picked up your missing boot and promise I'll get a package out to you early next week. I want to hit Joanne fabrics before I send the package.

Luv those Zaius pix!

ANG - Mandemus is in the mail.

JESS - Yesterday I picked up your missing boot and promise I'll get a package out to you early next week. I want to hit Joanne fabrics before I send the package.

Luv those Zaius pix!

Snick--don't rush. I've got loads of things I'm doing and want to do, and my Zaius is on the backburner.

Any place you know of to see a larger image?

Over at the POTAYahoo group...this is the best I could do for you though. Yikes! Look at the time--better hustle and get my duff to the office.

bookcover.jpg

I really enjoy seeing behind the scenes,deleted scenes,& alternate angle stills from movies I like...just can't get enough of them.Keep'em coming.

Much thanks Jess for the raft pic.That will really come in handy for that little project I told you about.

Kfog, Duane just sent me a pair of dogtags that will work for Brent, so you won't have to scramble for me.

Duane---thank you for the dogtags. They are just so PERFECT! When I have completed my Brent (which will be quote some time from now), I will post photos.

Where are you digging up these photos from, Jess? 90% of them I've NEVER seen. And that speed boat carrying the ANSA astronanuts is a real hoot. :D

Back