Save the Planet of the Apes!!! - PIX ADDED!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cool bananas Proto. :monkey1 Seems like the year of the millenium milestone. It wouldn't be as lively without your input, so thanks and keep posting.

Congrats on hitting 1000 PZ. Glad you chose HERE to make that monumental post. Let's pray that we'll see another POTA 12" from Sideshow before you hit 2k. :monkey3

Congratulations! And if they are gonna start making "legacy" or what ever Bond figures, surely there's at least a few more Apes coming to us!

:monkey2 It has been two weeks since I sent Sideshow a letter requesting Apes to be included in their Sideshow Inclusive line. As of today, I still do not have any type of reply from them. :tap I feel a great disturbance in the force. Like many Apes voices cried out and were silenced by Sideshow!!! They just haven't releaized if they strike the Ape line down, the Ape fans will become more powerful then they could ever imagine. :maul :emperor :lsvader

Read our post :read Sideshow and get off of the :dump and bring us more Apes!!!!

Dr Zaius, that was just beautiful. It brought tears to my eyes :monkey2 .
If only those powers that be could just see fit to honor us with their presence at the very least.

Dr_Zaius said:
:monkey2 It has been two weeks since I sent Sideshow a letter requesting Apes to be included in their Sideshow Inclusive line. As of today, I still do not have any type of reply from them. :tap I feel a great disturbance in the force. Like many Apes voices cried out and were silenced by Sideshow!!! They just haven't releaized if they strike the Ape line down, the Ape fans will become more powerful then they could ever imagine. :maul :emperor :lsvader

Read our post :read Sideshow and get off of the :dump and bring us more Apes!!!!

Very poetic.....I feel the Inclusive ordering system would be a perfect fit for the POTA line(and Kur...well you know)....I have said it since they announced the Inclusive ordering...They could put it out there for a few days and get a 1000 or a few hundred...either way it would leave SS with few unsold items and we would get our much desired Medieval Kurgan, I mean POTA figures....Anyway I think its a good idea to use the Inclusive system for some other lines and figures that need some attention!

WOW! These are worth something on the aftermarket now? I'm so glad I bought them all, now. Wish I got two of each, actually, since I really want to keep them all. :p

dr2red said:
Mutant Jailer on Ebay
https://cgi.ebay.com/Planet-of-the-...1QQihZ010QQcategoryZ16469QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

To rich for my blood
but I did find a nova taylor set that I am keeping my eye on

I know this may sound non-ape fanish, but the Mutant Jailer for sale is mine. I had an extra and wanted to see what he would bring on eBay. Never guess he would reach this amount. At lease I can now buy a couple of the Urko heads off of Iron Man once the sale is complete for the Mutant.

kingdarkness03 said:
Very poetic.....I feel the Inclusive ordering system would be a perfect fit for the POTA line(and Kur...well you know)....I have said it since they announced the Inclusive ordering...They could put it out there for a few days and get a 1000 or a few hundred...either way it would leave SS with few unsold items and we would get our much desired Medieval Kurgan, I mean POTA figures....Anyway I think its a good idea to use the Inclusive system for some other lines and figures that need some attention!

Well, I am not a Highlander collector but I hope they release your Medieval Kurgan also. It only makes since for them two since they did the Medieval version of the other two.
I say we Ape and Kurgan (or Hignlander) collectors unite! :family Join forces for a common goal. A wise Ape once said, "Where there is fire, there is smoke. And from this day froward 'we' shall crouch and conspire, and plot, and plan, for the 'ultimate Planet of the Apes and Highlander release that Sideshow has ever released in the market before'. And that day Sideshow, IS UPON YOU NOW!!!! :fireworks :lightsabe :eek:

Pure F'n Poetry! And among the people clamoring for thier figures you guys are the longest running and organized... and we like to post a lot :D I think this could be a good collaboration!

:rotfl
How funny would it be if thru all our posts, our seeming collaboration, all we wound up getting was a medieval ape. :monkey5

Ironman1188 said:
:rotfl
How funny would it be if thru all our posts, our seeming collaboration, all we wound up getting was a medieval ape. :monkey5

:rotfl :rotfl :rotfl....I would buy that in a secound!

Dr_Zaius said:
Well, I am not a Highlander collector but I hope they release your Medieval Kurgan also. It only makes since for them two since they did the Medieval version of the other two.
I say we Ape and Kurgan (or Hignlander) collectors unite! :family Join forces for a common goal. A wise Ape once said, "Where there is fire, there is smoke. And from this day froward 'we' shall crouch and conspire, and plot, and plan, for the 'ultimate Planet of the Apes and Highlander release that Sideshow has ever released in the market before'. And that day Sideshow, IS UPON YOU NOW!!!! :fireworks :lightsabe :eek:

Sideshow cant stand alone against the Ape Army AND The Kuragn Crusade, can they:confused:

King Darkness said:
Sideshow cant stand alone against the Ape Army AND The Kuragn Crusade, can they:confused:

Well....truth be told, they send me a 1:6 Dusty and I'll stop pestering.....

For a minute or two :D

galactiboy said:
Pure F'n Poetry! And among the people clamoring for thier figures you guys are the longest running and organized... and we like to post a lot :D I think this could be a good collaboration!

I'll second that!! We would be unstoppable!! And that medieval monkey would be a cool idea as well... :lol

Sad were the days of the great conflict between the Apes and the Crusaders...Many lives were lost and freindships strained...But glorious is this day...For the two most powerful factions have joined forces!!

The Great Ape Army...So wise and respected...

The Crusaders...Young, but very powerful indeed...

Together we shall form and alliance of Ape and Man.....

Unstopable we will be...

Stand clear and be warned, for a new day has dawned....

Look forth to the skies and see the sun rise...We stand as brothers ready to meet a new day....

Ps...I wont hijack again, I just couldn't help myself....

King Darkness said:
Sad were the days of the great conflict between the Apes and the Crusaders...Many lives were lost and freindships strained...But glorious is this day...For the two most powerful factions have joined forces!!

The Great Ape Army...So wise and respected...

The Crusaders...Young, but very powerful indeed...

Together we shall form and alliance of Ape and Man.....

Unstopable we will be...

Stand clear and be warned, for a new day has dawned....

Look forth to the skies and see the sun rise...We stand as brothers ready to meet a new day....

Ps...I wont hijack again, I just couldn't help myself....

All true. All beautiful. All we did was make it easy for Sideshow to disappoint both factions with one thread. :monkey2

Back