Save the Planet of the Apes!!! - PIX ADDED!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you guys get a chance check out the back of the new Toyfare... they have a pretty funny nod to the Lawgiver... that's all I'll say :monkey3

Thanks for the tip... will keep my eyes peeled for it. :D

Is the joke in the Twisted Mego Theater section?:confused:

Personally, I don't think they use those Mego Apes enough! :monkey3 :monkey3 :monkey3

Actually no, it was on the last page. Where they usually have a fake movie poster, or some comic strip. But you are right, they never use the Mego Apes! That's just ridiculous... and just another reason to make me wonder why I don't just cancel my subscription. But on the plus side they have finally started covering Sideshow again, since their hiatus that started following the Van Helsing movie :monkey4

EDIT: Oh, eyes peeled:monkey1 ... I get it :rolleyes:

Your signature and avatar show your support for the Great Crusade and The War for the Apes, very cool Galaticboy...way to multi-task!

Sorry ape friends for a quick little thread hi-jack:eek:

The hills are alive with the sounds of gorillas rejoicing. The hairless, I mean fearless Kurgan has fallen, never to get up again! Bow to your masters. For there can never be just one uncompleted license by Sideshow.

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

Kurgan.jpg

Hey All, I sent Sideshow a letter today requesting that they let some Apes loose in their Inclusive addition. I mainly requested the TV series and sent pics of the ones I would like to see Sideshow release. Maybe all of the rest of the Ape lovers could do the same and hopefully we can presuade a Return to the Planet of the Apes line!!!

stickman said:
The hills are alive with the sounds of gorillas rejoicing. The hairless, I mean fearless Kurgan has fallen, never to get up again! Bow to your masters. For there can never be just one uncompleted license by Sideshow.

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

Kurgan.jpg

Good one Stickman!! :lol

Oh and Galactiboy... I'll have to pic up that Toyfare... I love the Twisted Mego Theater. And yes... they do NOT use the Mego Apes quite enough.. :D

LOL, I thought some you you Kurgan fans might get a kick out of it. No hard feelings, just a little fun.

I wish my firewire port was working I have a lot of new cool ape pictures to post but I can't. :monkey2

DZ - mind sharing what figures you suggested. Are you ready to sell that jail yet? Hehe. You should tell Diorama Dreams to post pics of your jail. They haven't updated their site since 11/05. I wonder how their doing.

stickman said:
LOL, I thought some you you Kurgan fans might get a kick out of it. No hard feelings, just a little fun.

I wish my firewire port was working I have a lot of new cool ape pictures to post but I can't. :monkey2

DZ - mind sharing what figures you suggested. Are you ready to sell that jail yet? Hehe. You should tell Diorama Dreams to post pics of your jail. They haven't updated their site since 11/05. I wonder how their doing.

Hello my friend!!
I don't mind sharing at all. Like I said, I just asked for figures from the TV show. I asked them to do a Galen, Burke, Virdon, Zaius, Urko, and Prefect Barlow. If they did do them, I think the only ones we would stand a chance on seeing is Burke and Virdon and Galen. But I hope I am wrong and they do all of them. I am still putting money aside to get the cool Urko head Iron Man had made up.
I don't know why DD hasn't posted the pics of the jail yet. I know he is very busy. Our next project is a Icarus (the spaceship used in the Apes films) the scale that would look good with the 12inch Sideshow Ape line. We have talked about it but I haven't heard from him in over a month. I know he does sets for movies and such so I am guessing he is away doing that.
If you want to send me your pics over the email, I can post them for you. I don't know what a firewire port is so I don't know if you can even send them via email. But if you can and I can help, let me know.

WHAAAAAT??? A scaled Icarus!!!!! There had better be one for each of us!!!!
And Sideshow!!!!
Planet of the Apes INCLUSIVES!!!!!!!
take a hint?

Ironman1188 said:
WHAAAAAT??? A scaled Icarus!!!!! There had better be one for each of us!!!!
And Sideshow!!!!
Planet of the Apes INCLUSIVES!!!!!!!
take a hint?

Hello Old Freind!!
I am still not getting to pumped up on the Icarus yet. We have been talking about it since I picked up the jail but his work is so busy it may be sometime before we ever see it in the flesh.

But you are right; Sideshow, Apes INCLUSIVES PLEASE!!!!!

now!!!! or :maul

King - I'm glad you liked it.

Dr. Z - It's a little more complicated than that. I use my Canon XL1s camera, which is good for shooting motion, noit stills. I use Final Cut, or Adobe Premier to capture the stills, but I can't capture because my firewire port isn't being recognized. I'm wondering if it is video card. I hope not.

Hey DZ - I burrowed a friend’s digital camera and took a picture of my Urko Head I got from Ironman, Unfortunately I couldn’t get a really clear shot. I’m surprised you didn’t get one yet. It’s really cool. I painted mine and I wish I hadn’t (lol) I also wish I could afford another, and it really works well to add variety.

planetoftheapes045A.jpg

Outside Sideshow central HQ, the first scout arrives unnoticed to take aim at the 1st Sideshow employee who would deny a POTA inclusive.
Planet%20of%20the%20Apes%20539%205-3-6.jpg.jpg

There sure is a resemblance.

Did you actually use the severed head Kurgan came with for a Dodge custom?

If you did I'd like to see some pictures....:monkey3 :monkey3 :monkey3

Back