Save the Planet of the Apes!!! - PIX ADDED!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm glad to see you're still keeping busy. Is the jib for you or the company? I love crane shots. I wanted to start my film using a jib. I thought I would open with the camera rising along a cliff side before coming to rest on an open plateau with am establishing shot of Ape City.

Well, I know it's late for you Jom, and you're heading to bed. I also need to retire. I'm working on keeping to my new schedule. I also have to clean up a little mess I left in my room. While talking to Angel, my Prisoner Taylor lost his arm, which just fell apart in my hand, and then later his head fell off. His neck post apparently separated, so I have to deal with that washer thingy and glue his neck back together and then his arm. It appears that the glue SS used just gave out on him. All at once. Luckily there are no broken pieces.

Have a good night all!

It would be cheaper (for you) to mail just the heads without the bodies. (Ape heads only Ironman, no human heads.)

I'm not sure what I should charge to do this dentistry work/plastic surgery, but all the shipping costs will be paid by you. I'm thinking $12 per head + your shipping costs.

What do of think of that? Please let me know.

Last edited:
Curious, now...were you able to fix his monkey....err...ape?

You were not able to work miracles with Apoxie?

Jess -Ironaman never sent the apes (with the defromed lips) to me and I never saw pictures, so I really don't know how bad it really is...

Maybe he'll send these and MAYBE I can make it all better...

Kfog, I think you have enough apes in your posession to seriously take some hunting pictures. I really would love to see you photograph a hunt scene!!

I agree Jess. That can be KFog's baby...

You've been talking about it for soooo long KFog. I look forward to seeing the hunt in the cornfield!

Last edited:
Angel, I received the cool pair of green riding pants for Armando's outfit yesterday. Thank you. I don't have to take it apart--it is easy enough to make just by seeing its construction. It's great to have it in hand and be be able to see it from the inside out to see how it was put together. Every time I see how these clothes are put together, I add their mode of construction in my mental arsenal to help me with my sewing.

The cost for the ape dental work is more than fair, Angel.

Ironman, I hope you have not tossed out those whistling ape heads yet. I feel that they can still be salvaged with some aggressive type of surgery and a minor miracle with Apoxie.

I am home again today. Have to take my toddler to the doctor's and get his eye checked out. He must have contracted conjunctivitis (pink eye) while at the museum yesterday so I can't take him to daycare.

I honestly don't recall if they stayed or not. I was so very frustrated by the lack of how well they came out I pretty much cleaned up in a hurry and was throwing stuff all about.

Angel, I received the cool pair of green riding pants for Armando's outfit yesterday. Thank you. I don't have to take it apart--it is easy enough to make just by seeing its construction. It's great to have it in hand and be be able to see it from the inside out to see how it was put together. Every time I see how these clothes are put together, I add their mode of construction in my mental arsenal to help me with my sewing.

You're welcome.

The cost for the ape dental work is more than fair, Angel.

I hope so, I'm trying to be fair. :cool:

HUGE shout out to SNICKERTOWN for sending me three new AWESOME PLANET OF THE APES figure heads! Now, I’m on my way to a really BIG collection of POTA! Thanks so much buddy!
:ccheerlea:ccheerlea:bunnydanc:ccheerlea:ccheerlea

Have a school function to attend--hopefully when I log back on later tonight I will see your wonderful items from Snick, Angel...

Have a school function to attend--hopefully when I log back on later tonight I will see your wonderful items from Snick, Angel...

Snickertown hooked me up with some ape figure heads that I don't have. There's a generic gorilla, a female chimp and Mandemus!

Very cool stuff! I'm really looking forward to working with these!

Thanks so much Chris! I really appreciate the package!

Last edited:
Snickertown hooked me up with some ape figure heads that I don't have. There's a generic gorilla, a female chimp and Mandemus!

Oooo....Yummy......:monkey5:monkey5:monkey5

Neat sculpts by Chris. I think that a couple of them look like Julius. The female can be another alternate chimp such as Dr. Galens Assistant or any other backdrop female Chimp.:monkey5

Back