1/6 Hot Toys Batman & Batmobile - Batman Begins

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OT Customs has a new velvet cape for 1/6 and the darkness/pile looks familiar to say the least
Suspicious Meme GIF by MOODMAN

If you or anyone else wants to try their hand at making one this is what I used
If you already have a Begins cape you can save yourself $60 by way of DIY. I could totally be wrong in thinking that it's a similar material. Even if it were the same I did post it here for everyone to make use of anyway. Save yourself some money if you can, but that contrast it gives between the black of the suit looks fantastic compared to some of the other drape options out there.

Edit: Just want to clarify in that I am not the first/last person to attempt a better cape for this guy. Just found it odd that OT has said on these boards before that he hadn't seen a velvet that wasn't overly shiny/looked good at this scale and now has one for sale a few week after my link was shared lol. Like I said above, "I could totally be wrong in thinking that it's a similar material. Even if it were the same I did post it here for everyone to make use of anyway."

Last edited:
Back