Save the Planet of the Apes!!! - PIX ADDED!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Jess! Well, I guess at least one person here appreciates what our Veterans have done. Some people just take freedom for granted. Thanks!:flag
kfog-Hey man,Jess isn't the only that hasn't forgotten our Vets.I too apperciate your service to our country as well as all of our service men & women!My 2 younger brothers(twins)are currently serving in the Marines...this summer will be their 13th year in the Corp

Hi Jess! Well, I guess at least one person here appreciates what our Veterans have done. Some people just take freedom for granted. Thanks!:flag

Hey Kfog don't be so sensitive... Some people work on the late shift(Me). I just got home where I could catch up on this thread. I much appreciate your sacrifice in serving our country. I and the rest of America are in debt to all who served to protect our ideals and way of life. We are very grateful to you and your brothers.

Have a safe and happy Memorial Day!

And I still like this head for my Virdon stand in:
LF00002Y-1.jpg

https://cgi.ebay.com/New-1-6-Action...ryZ27294QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
Here's a head I found on ebay that I thought might pass for Virdon.The hair could use a little rework but the facial features got my attention.I'm trying to find & see what the original head looks like(being this is a resin cast).What do you all think?

https://cgi.ebay.com/1-6-SCALE-CUST...goryZ348QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

toysmccoythehunter.jpg
Found it...The head is originally Ralph "Papa" Thorson from The Hunter made by Toys Mccoy.

As cool as Virdon might be, he could never be portryaed by the King of Cool, Steve McQueen.
Well, not with the fact that they look nothing alike anyway.

But.....you found your calling!!

Paging Dr. Angel!! Paging Dr. Angel...

(just kidding....you never want to burn out....)

Hey! What are you still doing up Jess? It's 1:30 am here and 10:30 pm where you're at. Aren't you supposed to be catching a little winkeye with your new sleep hours???:monkey3

kfog-Hey man,Jess isn't the only that hasn't forgotten our Vets.I too apperciate your service to our country as well as all of our service men & women!My 2 younger brothers(twins)are currently serving in the Marines...this summer will be their 13th year in the Corp

Hey thanks! I failed to mention that I also have a twin who was in the Marines and served in the first gulf war as a Sgt.:cool:

I have another salute! To our Astronauts. I went to Pekin Community High School in Pekin, Illinois and there is a person by the name of Scott Altman who graduated three years ahead of me (1977). He is a commander with an upcoming Shuttle mission STS-125. This will be his fourth mission in a space shuttle and second as a commander. Get this, he also did the stunts for Tom Cruise in Top gun when he was an Officer in the Navy. Check him out on https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scott_Altman

Hey! What are you still doing up Jess? It's 1:30 am here and 10:30 pm where you're at. Aren't you supposed to be catching a little winkeye with your new sleep hours???:monkey3

I was a bad girl. I stayed up until midnight and I watched Unbeatable Banzuke and played Popcorn Blaster on Fandango until my right hand felt like a claw. :D

Hoorah for both of your twin brothers! My Twin and I are the youngest of six and were the only ones to join the military. I was a field radio operator in Camp Pendleton and my twin was a reservist out of Tucson, Az. and specialized in bulk fuel. He fueled the tank and helicopters during operation Desert Storm for five months there. Our Father was in the Navy during the Korean war and was stationed on a test Aircraft carrier called the USS Mindoro (The Mighty Minnie). Their logo on the side of the ship was Minnie Mouse. He used to flag in the very first Blue Angels and also witnessed the first tests of helicopters. He also was a boxer who won 20 out of 20 fights. One tough Sicilian. :D

My first cousin Walter Lee was also a Marine during the eighties, a police officer in Boca Raton, Florida and Normal, Illinois during the 90's to early 2002and for the past six plus years has been a secret service agent and has been assigned to both President Bush and Vice President Chaney many times each. He attended the Astronaut funerals with both and has travelled the world on Air Force one. He also has been to the Presidents Ranch more than once. May God bless America and all on this forum!:flag:flag:flag

Back