Save the Planet of the Apes!!! - PIX ADDED!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I see that Proto and Jess are here, now where the heck is everyone else? I hear crickets!:rolleyes:

Angel--the two shirt materials (Galen's mom and Virdon's) ARE the same fabric! (Just different colors). Your garage cloth is definitely closer to Virdon's shirt than the one I found...

Angel--the two shirt materials (Galen's mom and Virdon's) ARE the same fabric! (Just different colors). Your garage cloth is definitely closer to Virdon's shirt than the one I found...

No ... Sorry Jess, Galen's Mom's shirt is a tighter weave.

Sorry... Way too many posts about fabric, for me. I'm sorry, I started the sewing circle, now it is the knitting club.

You Guys are Great... I love the way we help each other with the little details.

Yes Good News.

I am no longer working freelance. As of Monday I will be staff. Suddenly, I'm standing on solid ground.

Do you guys think that Sideshow is listening? That there is a market for the apes line or going forward with it? That Burke needs a partner now?

Sticks? Have you cast me out into the FZ? :D
I am DYING to see the SS commercial.
Help a brother out and email me. I'm totally jonesing for apes on film.

There are some tumble weeds in the streets of Central City tonight...

Last edited:
That's awesome news for you, JJ!! Way to go!

And, thank you so, so much, Jess. I was biting my nails for the past few weeks. My freelance hours were up, and the only way to keep working was to be made staff. Thankfully... my hard work and crazy hours have paid off...

I am rewarded with... more crazy hours and hard work... but I'm still working!

I really love what I do. My co-workers are just a great group of people. I couldn't ask for a better work environment.

Thanks again Jess!

Last edited:
I am just waking up. This cold has really got the best of me. I got up at 8 this morning, got the kids ready for piano, and promptly went back to bed. I woke up at 4 PM. My whole day is GONE just like that.

Angel, how are those wagons?

Hasslein--are you going through the Hasslein curve? I haven't seen you post in awhile---did you share our recent victory?

Last edited:
Hasslein--are you going through the Hasslein curve? I haven't seen you post in awhile---did you share our recent victory?

Yes, I got my vote in right before it was announced. Great job rallying the troops! For the last week my time was consumed with getting the best seats for the best price for the two Police concerts at the Hollywood bowl.

Saw the photos with Mark's Ursus helmet. Makes me wish I hadn't destroyed three Ursus figures. Had he made it six months prior I wouldn't have. Here is a photo of the Hybrid ursus I made.... The sideshow Ursus head attachment tore, thus the tilt....

Back