Save the Planet of the Apes!!! - PIX ADDED!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Snick - Did you get any good deals on those new bodies? By the way, did you pursue that mute human on eBay we discussed a couple weeks ago?

Yes. I did get a good deal on the figs. There was a show in Philly and I was able to get the figures for $20 each. I bought 3 Brents.

I didn't get the mute human. I like the idea but I'm not sure if I'm going to pursue making that figure.

Hey Snick - when can we expect to see some new pictures from you and the projects you're working on?

Look for some pix on Wednesday. I have a Zaius that I'm happy with and a fugitive Brent that's worth taking a look at too. The Icarus cockpit is near complete but not screen accurate. If I stop by to see the sculptor this week I'll bring my camera. Armando's head turned out really well.

Thx for asking.

Last edited:
Snick, I would love to see a closeup of Armando's head. I need to see how I should apply my paints...seeing somebody else's work will help me immensely, when I get to that bridge.

How many pounds of Apoxie do you need?

I only have 4 pounds too...but I'm also only working on 1:9 scale.

Well finally getting a chance to check in. I had a few PM's to respond to. PZ-IM, and Snick, you've all been emailed. Hey Kent! _Good one, :lol

Well what's new ape fans?

I wonder what's going on in the media department at SideShow? I would love to be able to watch all of their submissions, regardless of quality. Just knowing that all of the films submitted came from true fans, and that's enough. I can't wait to hear their results.

Last edited:
Hey Angel, I'm sorry but I didn't make it to the post office today to pick up that package. Hopefully tomorrow. I had a lot of catching up to do as soon as my internet was reconnected.

Back