Save the Planet of the Apes!!! - PIX ADDED!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are you all familiar with the ICQ Instant messaging site. It is free.

I had the best sleep of my life last night! :chew:chew

Angel, I'm having my coffee and opening the box...... :horror

planet-37-300dpi.jpg

Is it my imagination or is Kim checking out Heston's "assets"? :monkey3 :monkey3 :monkey3

I'm going over to my mom's after the party, but I am bringing fabric and my action figure so I can do something productive while I'm there. Later guys...

I really love the detail, it stands out with white. I'm planning on the full dissection of ape city tonight or tomorrow, I plan on seeing how much room I can make for it. I have to have pictures of that wagon in Ape City.

No. I'm not painting the wagon. In fact, SNICK and STICKS are supposed to be putting their wagons together them selves, but they'd have to have lots of special tools... so just I'm doing it. hope they aren't upset that I'm taking the liberty cutting and gluing rubics cube together for each of them.

WHAT?!
:horror

Didn't see the human dying rack in your commercial or the cage with the humans. What's up with that?

I didn't see a real purpose to include them, besides I wanted a none violent approach. I know it's so hard for Hollywood to think outside of the formula but I wanted to be different. :rolleyes:

Back