Save the Planet of the Apes!!! - PIX ADDED!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

STICKS - Now I'm confused. :confused: I'll call you sometime tonight to see what you're referring to....

Hello Mark,

I got back late tonight, and have to head out again, hopefully you received my message. I got yours. Maybe I'll be able to cal tomorrow but my schedule is a little tight right now. I didn't mail your package today as I saw your email early before I headed out. Just let me know what you want me to do.

I hope everyone is doing well, but I have to run, so have a great night. :whip

Ironman - I mailed off your package to you via Priority mail this morning. I would think you'd have it back in your monkey paws this Saturday. I hope you like all the "new" heads and guns.:angelsmil

It's crazy in the office today. Angel you are lucky with all the rains. Send some out our way, will you? We're having a drought here.

Just wanted to let you guys know that I only have to sew the Burke's pants with the funky pocket, and then I can start sending out the sets.

I also started Virdon's shirt, and am fiddling with the vest to make it fit better. I am only making four of these outfits which include: shirt, vest, pants, belt. As soon as I complete one outfit, I'll take a photo and post it. Hopefully by this weekend.

:monkey5
Just wanted to let you guys know that I only have to sew the Burke's pants with the funky pocket, and then I can start sending out the sets.

I also started Virdon's shirt, and am fiddling with the vest to make it fit better. I am only making four of these outfits which include: shirt, vest, pants, belt. As soon as I complete one outfit, I'll take a photo and post it. Hopefully by this weekend.

I'm droooling, I'm drooling! :monkey5:monkey5:monkey5

Angel--I thought that Caesar didn't have any glyphs...???

Check out this photo of Caesar where it's got a shadow of a glyph that used to be there. (It's probably hanging in PZ's house now)...
Since I've put up this photo, notice the chimp inner sleeves for the male and female--the male is straight up and down, and the female is on a bias. And it looks like the female was finished and the tufts/camphored bits were sewn in under it.

battle-08-300dpi.jpg

Oh! I didn't realize the statue had glyphs...!! I thought it was for your Caesar action figure.

I always thought the SS female chimp brown undergarment was off in color--but I guess it's close enough. I always thought the brown was much darker than it is. Hasslein, have you tried to fix your Zira's clothing yet and brought in the seams of the sides?

I always thought the SS female chimp brown undergarment was off in color--but I guess it's close enough. I always thought the brown was much darker than it is. Hasslein, have you tried to fix your Zira's clothing yet and brought in the seams of the sides?

I need to find a girlfriend that sews. Jess you got a sister?

:lol I've got 2 sisters but they don't sew... :D

Well it was worth a shot.:lol

Two things I've learned about the Caesar statue just based on Angel's project, I never realized the statue has glyphs and Caeser didn't, plus I always thought the scale was much bigger, but I'm guessing it won't be much bigger than a 12" figure correct? Like maybe 14-15 inches?

Like I said before, I stood next to it, and didn't even think about scale. I'll have to go back to Roddy's Garden soon, the pedestal is what's throwing my perception off.

Jess -I thought the brown skirt was darker in color too. I can't believe that you're about to start Virdon! That is so cool.

ANG - Glad you like the glyphs. Shoot me an email if you need anything else.

KFOG - Thx for the email. I feel luckier already.

Hey Angel buddy,

I can't afford any spare heads at the moment because I need to get airline tickets and am also tied up with my new budget for my next film project. Also, You have the heads so nicely wrapped that I didn't want to open them just to look at them, unless you said you didn't mind.

How many boxes did you send? I received another notice from the post office the day after I picked up this box. Just want to know if I need to plan another trip to the PO or if I can sleep in. :naughty.

Back