Save the Planet of the Apes!!! - PIX ADDED!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ENAUD- You've been out hunting monkeys? What have you found during your hunt?

I'm confused, what do you mean by "grills"???

I'm curious, what other ape(s) are you wanting this done to???
I had mentioned to Jess about searching the net for some SS figures we we're both wanting & gave her an update on my little recon mission.

grills=teeth.....me just making a silly joke loosely regarding your ape dentistry based upon urban slang-(no offence intended) sorry for the confusion

I have a few I'ld like modified.The one in particular I was referring to was Ceasar.I don't have him yet.

I have a Caesar but he's still boxed up. My kids want me to open him up and let the monkey out...but I'm not sure...he looks quite mean.

Oh yeah...Jess,speaking of letting monkey's out of their boxes...My Forbidden Zone Zaius arrived this afternoon.I think there's no ifs,ands,& buts about it...he's coming out.
I did ask the guy if by chance he had another one for you but he didn't.I'll keep an eye out for one for you whilst "monkey hunting"

He's high up in the closet, and I can't access the box without having to drag a chair to get up on...so that's why he's still boxed up. I'm so busy chasing other projects that I forget I have him.

Enaud, you missed it...it's somewhere back a few pages...Angel has a photo of a Caesar. It's one of my favorites.

Sure I have. I did one for me, and one for Ironman. I guess you missed the picture on this thread.

I love the angle and the anger expressed on the last photograph.

That's why you've got to check frequently, Enaud...you might miss out. I've missed out on occasion, too...

c u guys later. I'm trying to wean myself off of the computer. I will get busy and do some crafting now.

Last night, instead of hanging out in front of the computer and playing Popcorn Blaster way past midnight when nobody online...I did something more produtive! I cut out the parts to Virdon's vest and outlined the underneath edges of the fake leather to prevent future unravelling, and then I glued them together. Today I plan on adding the finishing touches of embroidery and completing all of his vests.

Perhaps tomorrow, when we do not have any guests, I can add the waistbands to all of the pants I have made....

Toodles...I have a busy day ahead of me. Guests and whatnot...

Sure I have. I did one for me, and one for Ironman. I guess you missed the picture on this thread.

Great work on Caesar's chops, Angel!

I wish someone would re-paint Caesar's face... his complexion is way too yellow as is. Now that Les is one of the Ape Army, I wonder of he would take a stab at it. :D

Back