Save the Planet of the Apes!!! - PIX ADDED!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry to hear the sad news about your mother Kent.

Unfortunately, the older you and I get, so do our parents. I understand. My mom is not getting around very well. I'll be going to see her very soon.

Take care of her best you can and I'll do the same. :peace

Yea, My Mother has been through a lot of operations for different things over the years. I sure hope and pray that she can get through this one. Thanks for the kind words Mark and good tidings to your Mom also, Kent.:peace

Question! Who had a figure that I believe looked like Mendez from Battle? I believe that it was a 21st century figure!:confused:

Kfog, I am so sorry to hear about your mother. Please take good care of her, and also take good care of yourself. I know she is about an hour away from you, and that will make it so much harder.

Wow. Just got back from seeing Kung Fu Panda. It was as great as the first time I saw it. I'm a sucker for martial arts movies and this one had a great story.

Angel, so sorry to also hear about your mother, too. I guess we are all headed on that same path eventually.

I met a guy on eBay last week and he's currently sculpting Julius! His sculpt already looks awesome and he's not even done yet! I know it'll get even better! I've invited him to come over and visit with us and share his work. I hope he accepts the invitation ape fans! :angelsmil

I would love to see how that Julius is coming along. And hoping that he will come to visit Central City and love it so much he will stay.

KFog - It was Hasselin... at least it reminded me of him (Post #6315).

I liked that, and thse two "cops" from Conquest beating on the gorilla in his red jumpsuit.

Hi Angel! That would be the one! Thanks!

Also, Thanks to Jessica for the kind words of encouragement, Kent.:peace

I had to leave briefly to drive my guests to BART, because they were going back to San Francisco. Then, I stopped by Michaels and bought me some sharp embroidery needles so I could finish Virdon's vests. The embroidery needle I had been using had a rounded tip so I was having a hard time inserting it through the fake leather.

I just saw the Julius. He looks FANTASTIC!!! :monkey5 :monkey5 :monkey5 He really looks like Julius! :banana :banana :banana I need a cigar smoking Julius in my collection, definitely! (whoo hoo--another APE!!) :angelsmil

Battle. Alma, Kolp, 2 mutant henchmen, MacDonald & Mendez.

Hi Hasslein! Which 21st century figure is that on the far right dressed in black with a gray hood and looks like Mendez from conquest? Thanks!
:confused:

Hi Angel and Jess! I have seen that 21st century figure before and he really does look like Mendez from Battle for the Planet of the Apes. I want to track him down and throw my Pea coat on him.:gun

Hi Kfog. I hope your weekend was a good one. I am really sorry to hear about your mom. Stay strong.

Last edited:
Check these pictures out... It'll will look even greater once finished.

I love this gorillas mug already!​

Julius

I think we're about to get a new member in the ranks! The guy who is currently sculpting Julius, is going to pay us a visit soon!

Oh man-That is going to be so awesome!I would love to have a Julius.

"SHUT UP YOU FREAK!......I SAID SHUT UP!!!":D

Hi Hasslein! Which 21st century figure is that on the far right dressed in black with a gray hood and looks like Mendez from conquest? Thanks!
:confused:

Sorry, I don't remember the name, just that he was carded, I don't even remember the outfit he came with, and he was a 21st century figure, it was so long ago... I thought he looked a lot like Mendez...

I've been thru the colon cancer ordeal with my father, I truly hope for the best for your mother...

I don't know if I want to find out the results. Thanks for your kind words though, Kent.:eek:

Back