Save the Planet of the Apes!!! - PIX ADDED!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Snick, I have some black leather "rope"--you want me to send you some in the mail? I think you can use it as a whip. You just have to apoxie a handle on one end of the rope to create a whip I think...

Angel that wagon looks so yummy...THAT would be a great thing to have around. Maybe someday I'll make one for myself...

Angel-That sucker looks awesome!Great job,dude.
Snick-Looking forward to seeing it painted up & loaded up with some apes hauling off some humans.

Enaud--are you going to add something like this to your garrison? Or do you have something like it already?

i think she's referring to the planking detail of the floor

And the solid wall of the wagon, right behind the bench. It's going to look great filled with hay and some savages...:monkey5:monkey5:monkey5

"bead board"...yeah...too much HGTV before I got into this monkey business. Except for the rare sumo wrestling and the occasional Ninja Warrior...I don't really spend too much time in front of the tv (unless of course I am doing a refresher and watching the ape movies again...)

Two complete sets of Virdon and Burke done. Dinner, then I shall finish the other two and get all four in tomorrow's mail.

There are new versions coming out, but Amazon has the POTA Ultimate DVD Collection (Head) on sale for $58.99 right now.

:fireworks SNICK - I just finished your ape wagon and it is now officially done! :fireworks

Snick - You'll need to get a whip, and a knife, to mount on the wagon. Then it's up to you to get this bugger painted!

Fantastic! I can't thank you enough for all of the hard work and sacrifice that went into making this project a reality. I'll send you an email regarding shipping costs etc. A supermarket is a great place to look for boxes.

The bottom of the wagon will have hay in it. The back of the wagon will have either a fugitive Brent or a Taylor in astronaut rags.

Jess - If you have some extra material for the whip feel free to send it with the Burke and Virdon costumes.

Last edited:
Back