Save the Planet of the Apes!!! - PIX ADDED!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Snick, Angel--I put in some leather rope material (black) for you guys to use as a whip, with your Burke/Virdon clothing.

I have 2 more sets of Virdon/Burke clothes. After that, perhaps Cornelius's Escape outfit or Armando's corduroy jacket...Not sure. It's scaring me. But seeing Bernard's work on Les's joker makes me want to make sure I do my best.

Again, you should have nothing to fear. Don't be scared. I hope you're just anxious or excited about a new project. I haven't even seen this Joker, which you're speaking of and I'm sure it is really great if you admire it. But I want you to know that I know for a fact that your work it purely stellar! It's simply unsurpassed! Can I stop pumping you up now? ;)

I guess you can call it anxiety. It's the fear a diver needs to overcome before taking the plunge into the unknown. :monkey4

Snick - Here's your ape wagon... all boxed up. Weighs about 33 lbs. My wife is also very happy to see it leaving! This is certainly the largest box I've ever mailed to anyone!

Last edited:
Snick - Here's your ape wagon... all boxed up. Weighs about 33 lbs. My wife is also very happy to see it leaving! This is certainly the largest box I've ever mailed to anyone!

ANG - This project has to be a HUGE weight lifted off of your shoulders. I never in a million years thought it would be such an undertaking. I'll have to get some buckets of paint.

KFOG/ANG - A local train store/hobby store should have the hay. It won't be in a bale but loose. I might have a package of it already. If not I can pick a packet or two up us.

This week I'm kind-of free so I hope to get everything out to the people I owe things to. The boot heiroglyphs were accidentally thrown out by my sculptor and will need to be resculpted.

JESS - Thx for sending out the material. BTW, if you are familar with Project Runway I ran into Jay the winner of season 1 this wknd.

ANG - This project has to be a HUGE weight lifted off of your shoulders. I never in a million years thought it would be such an undertaking. I'll have to get some buckets of paint.

KFOG/ANG - A local train store/hobby store should have the hay. It won't be in a bale but loose. I might have a package of it already. If not I can pick a packet or two up us.

This week I'm kind-of free so I hope to get everything out to the people I owe things to. The boot heiroglyphs were accidentally thrown out by my sculptor and will need to be resculpted.

JESS - Thx for sending out the material. BTW, if you are familar with Project Runway I ran into Jay the winner of season 1 this wknd.

Snick---:monkey4:monkey4:monkey4 regarding the boot glyphs. Luckily they are easy enough to do. There was another snippet that I thought I saw the boots glyphs in. Also from the original movie. I believe it was when Dr. Zaius was cliimbing up the "ladder" to get up to the cave. Not really sure because I can't do screen captures. :monkey4

I LOOOOOOOOVE Jay from the first project runway. Glad he won and not Karasaun.

Snick---:monkey4:monkey4:monkey4 regarding the boot glyphs. Luckily they are easy enough to do. There was another snippet that I thought I saw the boots glyphs in. Also from the original movie. I believe it was when Dr. Zaius was cliimbing up the "ladder" to get up to the cave. Not really sure because I can't do screen captures. :monkey4

I LOOOOOOOOVE Jay from the first project runway. Glad he won and not Karasaun.

Losing the glyphs isn't the worse thing in the world. I'm hoping to get them even closer. Plus, I kind of smushed them when I was molding them so I was kind of happy they were lost.

Jay seemed like so much fun on tv. I saw him on the street and then we had a drink...my drink. The bastage stole my beer.

I want to meet that costume designer from the last Project Runway (Chris is his name, I think)...anyway, he used to be from SF. I loved his last designs and wished he had won only because he used human hair as trim for his outfits. Creepy but cool, in an ape type of fashion kind of way...

As always, the best intentions end up being that way. I STILL have in hand all the packages. Haven't made it to the post office yet. It's crazy here at work and I'm not sure if I will be able to sneak off to mail them out--AND I have to leave early. Hopefully I can make it to the post office today....but the plan is to mail out four packages!!

Back