Save the Planet of the Apes!!! - PIX ADDED!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
75524578_o.jpg

Really? Make your own wagon? Are you crazier than me? You're really going to do it in MEGO scale? What materials do you plan on using for it's construction?

Too bad I don't want to spend $65 clams on this, one of my favorite photos. I also love the fact that he signed it with, "go apes!"

ae8c_1.jpg

I wouldn't even know how to begin the wagon...but I have been feeling on the balsa and bass wood at the craft store...getting my wheels turning.

Look guys, this is one of the two items I owned (shared) as a kid. We glued it together and used it to cover this scary blob on a door that looked like an old man staring at us.

4f84_1.jpg

I've never seen this photo/angle before:

a20e_1.jpg

I always found it interesting that it was Milo that helped her put her clothes on. I brought that up a few years ago in the Yahoo group, suggesting that Zira liked Milo a little too much, and that baby Milo was really Milo's...

Look guys, this is one of the two items I owned (shared) as a kid. We glued it together and used it to cover this scary blob on a door that looked like an old man staring at us.

4f84_1.jpg

That's so funny, I had the same puzzle & glued it as well. Even had the duct tape border, only in red.

:google Wow, Hasslein. :google I too think it's a bit strange about Milo helping her get dressed while Cornelius is busy hanging up the space suits.

I have never thought that before about baby Milo:monkey4 ...but I found this other photo disturbing...for the same reasons. :naughty

escape-03-300dpi.jpg

Last edited:
Back