Save the Planet of the Apes!!! - PIX ADDED!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Daggnabbit. Virdon still isn't finished. When I molded his head I messed up his neck joint and I'm still in the process of fixing it. I'm dying to see what those clothes will look like on the finished figure.

Holy shazbot!!! I just got the POTA TV outfits from Jess!!
:eek :eek :eek :eek
OUT-FRIGGIN-STANDING!!!!!!
Yes, the Virdon vest is a masterpiece, the Burke shirt is exacting....I can't wait to get my Pete head.
I'll try and get a few pix of Virdon as soon as I can find where i put those damn boots!!
Jess, I love you, you are a great seamstress and quite the addition to the outfitting section of the Central City sewing circle!!

I took a little break last night from these outfits...I'm making my own Zira outfit!! Why didn't I do this before? I already cut out all the parts of the green coat and have already sewn the left sleeve. Tonight I will sew on the right sleeve and the front part of the coat...and I will have to think about how to do the hardest part, the fake leather part of the outfit. I do not have a pattern to work off of, so I laid down the fabric on the floor and used myself with my Sideshow Zira lying next to me for guidance. Glad my husband didn't see or else he'd say WTH??? For the sleeve parts, I laid down a jacket sleeve and cut around it.

I am going to put in a downpayment for my Apemania appliance and may have it in hand in about six months...so I guess I won't make Halloween. I don't really care when I get it..I just didn't think I could make this a reality. It's been a 35 year dream for me...and I can't believe it's almost here.

Holy shazbot!!! I just got the POTA TV outfits from Jess!!
:eek :eek :eek :eek
OUT-FRIGGIN-STANDING!!!!!!
Yes, the Virdon vest is a masterpiece, the Burke shirt is exacting....I can't wait to get my Pete head.
I'll try and get a few pix of Virdon as soon as I can find where i put those damn boots!!
Jess, I love you, you are a great seamstress and quite the addition to the outfitting section of the Central City sewing circle!!

IM, and the rest of the Monkeyteers who ordered the outfits, I'm glad you like them! :banana

What's this "like" business? I loooooove them! I give them five out of five salivating monkeys!:monkey5:monkey5:monkey5:monkey5:monkey5

I received your CD in the mail, Angel... thanx. Boy you have a whole lot of pictures there.

So I have received pictures from Jess, Snick, Ironman and Angel. I've also been trolling through this thread (with Jess's help) in search for some other nuggets.

The album is shaping up quite nicely. :D

Yay me!! I just mailed out my down payment for Zira's makeup. I will be so scared to open up the box when I finally get it in my paws. I may just faint...

PZ, are you going to produce the album yourself or send it to Snapfish and get it bound?

I was just going to get a small album (holding about 20-30 pictures) to put the photos in... with the picture of the Apes holding up the "Save the Apes Line" signs being on the front and back cover. Nothing too big or cumbersome... just something short and sweet. :D

Yay me!! I just mailed out my down payment for Zira's makeup. I will be so scared to open up the box when I finally get it in my paws. I may just faint...

Does the the payment include the hair pieces or is it just the appliance?

I was just going to get a small album (holding about 20-30 pictures) to put the photos in... with the picture of the Apes holding up the "Save the Apes Line" signs being on the front and back cover. Nothing too big or cumbersome... just something short and sweet. :D

That sounds fantastic! What a coolio idea. I sent you something in the mail. Hope your son likes it.

Back