Save the Planet of the Apes!!! - PIX ADDED!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dr. Zaius---we are a small community here, but our unity is our power. We do not spread rumours. We are serious fans who expect no less. If it's half ass, then nobody is happy (unless you're on whatever Ada's taking)...

I think you misunderstand me. WE ARE so few that we cannot convice Sideshow to keep the Ape line going: how can she blame a few people for loss in her business? That is what I was trying to say.

Oh...I gotcha Dr. Zaius....

Well, I've just received a reply from Ada. She is no longer interested in fixing the Burke sculpt, as she's wasted too much time on it. I am still hopeful that she will hear me out and make it so that her future sculpts are the right size. The Burke sculpt is dead in the water right now.

One last item before I hit the road...

Angel, what are you working on?

I have 3 more ANSA pants to go (Mego scale)...and then I will start up again on Cornelius's suit.

I also found the paints I thought my mom lost!! So, perhaps a little painting...at least that's what I hope to accomplish this upcoming weekend...

Not as cool as the stuff you folks have been working on but I finished my first Munny last week....
potacorn001.jpg

potacorn002.jpg

potacorn004.jpg

potacorn005.jpg

I made a Hellboy one for my daughter as well. She's 6 and loves Hellboy, I wonder where she gets it from?:eek:

Oh and I got an Ape Soldier last week for my Birthday too!!!!:banana

OK Enaud....time for some freshness....bring out your project!!

Alright Jess.....but just a peek.
frontwheel003.jpg
Ok,it's not Sideshow scale but still shares the ape spirit.:monkey5After being totally inspired by Angel's wonderful creation,Jess & I started chattering about how cool it would be to have one Mego scale.Still have a ways to go yet till completion,but it is starting to take shape.

I am thinking that once I have Mr. Enlarger get the Burke#1 sculpt to appropriate 1:6 scale, I can always shave/rasp down the massive quarterback neck. That will be an easy fix.

Hi Jessica! Will I be able to buy one once he resizes Burke to proper scale? Thanks, Kent.:rolleyes:

Shaun-o, anything Planet of the Apes related is very cool :banana...(except for the abomination...er...reimagination...shhh..I didn't want to say that so loud!)

Enaud--the wagon looks supercool!!!! :monkey5:monkey5:monkey5

I just lurk her occasionally but some of you somewhat know me, figure my ape friends should benefit :) CC8-CCON8-M4FH4PKH $50 giftcard from the con, already used one myself so first to use it enjoy!!

Hi Jessica! Will I be able to buy one once he resizes Burke to proper scale? Thanks, Kent.:rolleyes:

I'm not sure yet who you would buy it from...from Mr. Enlarger or me or Snick...I don't know. Whatever is the path of least resistance...

Finally got a mutant leader to use at the con today for $20 so the caspey head I picked up a few months back that was offered in the thread will finally get some use, will post some pics later if I get him up and going tonight, but let me tell ya 6hrs of sleep+4hours of work+9 hrs of con=one sleepy ape!

Rentu, you one lucky monkey...I think PZ is down there, so keep an eye out for him and enjoy the con. Are there any apes there in full regalia? I heard there are going to be apes in full regalia Friday and some on Saturday...!!

I'm not sure yet who you would buy it from...from Mr. Enlarger or me or Snick...I don't know. Whatever is the path of least resistance...

Hi Jess! I can wait of course! Patience is a virtue! Let me know either way. Thanks, Kent.:whip:stick:zzwhip

Hey Jess, weren't you talking one time about making the Prisoner Taylor clothes for one of your Taylors? If not, ever thought about giving it a try? I have a Slave Taylor I would like to customize into a Prisoner Taylor but I don't have the sewing skills and I am not too happy with the tight fit the Sideshow Prisoner Taylor has. I was thinking about seeing if you would be interested in making my Taylor the prisoner outfit. Let me know what you think.

Dr. Zaius, I only have one human (Robert Patrick). Someday he will be Burke (maybe)...or Armando...not sure yet. I definitely have the appropriate male body size to make you a Taylor prisoner outfit. Do you have the Taylor prisoner outfit? If you send it to me, I can reverse engineer and make an outfit that will fit your Taylor. PM me for details.

Dr. Zaius, I only have one human (Robert Patrick). Someday he will be Burke (maybe)...or Armando...not sure yet. I definitely have the appropriate male body size to make you a Taylor prisoner outfit. Do you have the Taylor prisoner outfit? If you send it to me, I can reverse engineer and make an outfit that will fit your Taylor. PM me for details.

Jess - Count me in on this project too if you're looking for some extra cash. Do you need an extra participant with the Cornelius outfit? I could get in on that.

Back