Save the Planet of the Apes!!! - PIX ADDED!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope we can see whoever submitted photographs to the KISS and Tell contest. I'd like to see how mine would have compared to everybody elses...

I try not to curse anymore because of the kids. Most of the time I say, "fudge" or "aw shucks"...occasionally I will let ********* out, but usually it's "son of a gun"

Are you watching the olympics? It's kind of late for you to still be on! Usually it's just me lurking now on the other threads...

I just peeked at the rules again. Please tell me that it's still Saturday, the ninth. Here is what it said:

must be received no later than Midnight Central US time, Sunday, August 10, 2008

I think you'll be okay. I don't know the exact time you sent the picture (the second time around), but you really cut it close.

Hey! Are you sure you really sent it this time???:newangel

So what'cha working on? Anything?

I have a slew of ape heads that I'll be boxing up for Mastermind tomorrow. He didn't want them painted! Whew! That makes me very happy! I love it!

It'll be great to see his massive gorilla army! I think he told me his gorillas were 40-50 strong! :horror

The contest ends tomorrow, Angel. You still have time! If I had a Taylor, I would have tried it...don't think it would look right if Zira is kissing Robert Patrick...

I'm not physically working on anything. I'm psyching myself into cutting out a new left facing and re-doing the collar of Cornelius's suit. I'll do that tomorrow. I've thought about it enough, so tomorrow I'll fix that and maybe make the pants.

Oh...I would love to see Mastermind's army! He needs to outfit half of the soldiers with Snick's backpack!!!

I kind of have half my attention to the Olympics. I just want to make sure I don't miss any table tennis, and with the Chinese obsession to the game I'm sure it would get a lot of coverage I hope.

Jess - it just dawned on me. I forgot to send you wagon pix from the the first two movies. Do you still want them?

I haven't forgot the small POTA iron-ons you wanted.

I would still love the wagon pix. I haven't started that project yet. Enaud was going to send me some wood that he will pre-cut for me (he's got access to the right tools)...I've got so much to do that I am never in any rush to get it done, but I do want to commit to finishing at least one project through...and that's your suit.

Back