Save the Planet of the Apes!!! - PIX ADDED!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LOL. The blurry ones are from my camcorder. I think that only shoots 640x480.

Well that Julius looks very cool!

I didn't tell Sticks about the contest because I remembered he may not have had access to his figures and his camera.

My camera is a Canon Power Shot I got at Costco for about $260...Not really sure how much, but I got it last year and I noticed that it doesn't take great photos indoors like it used to.

I made it from sculpey about 2 years ago.

I made a gorilla glyph for my Mego Julius last October...and you know how I don't really take great care of my figures--they're just piled in boxes. Anyhoo, last time I checked, the hieroglyph was cracked. My bad though...

I don't know a thing about cameras. I just know that my daughters’ camera was great! Her camera was 6 megapixels. I really need one with (at least) that many! :)

My new camera is the Canon Rebel xti, 10mb. I love it, but am thinking about the new xsi, 12mb.

I've been daydreaming all day, wishing I could film again. I have some of my Native American figures here because my father is making some costumes for me. I could try to take some photos of them, but am not sure if they will carry your interest as they are not ape related.

Yes, Sticks. Bring on the new photos. Any photos from you are a cheerful welcome here!!

Angel, when my camera dies, I'll buy another and get more megapixels than what I have now.

Night Angel. See you tomorrow. The night's just beginning for me. We just put on the first Indiana Jones movie.

So they're not apes? No big deal, show us what you're currently up to. I know I'd like to see them. I'm sure Jessica would also. Even the other guys. Post some pix Stickman.

Cool, than I will surely do. I go to my parents tomorrow, so I'll see what I can come up with.

One last photo for the evening. (Yes...still need to change the color of her shoes...)

IMG_3888.jpg

I decided to crop the photo because Angel really hates Zira's green shoes. I think the picture looks better balanced, too.

IMG_3888b.jpg

Ohh, I couldn't sleep.

Great photo Jess, I didn't mind Zira's boots. Since you cropped it, I think you could shave a little off on the left of frame then too. Cut it right off of Zira's right elbow. I love the little flash of light that splashes onto Corny's face.

Back