Save the Planet of the Apes!!! - PIX ADDED!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sticks are you filming a short with the indians? Now that we've seen your films you can't even take a photo without rumours starting.

Lol, Thanks Chris. Well I can't wait to do another short. The Old West has a special spot in my heart so hopefully one day. My father and I are going to Schemitzun: East Coast's Largest Powwow Celebration in MASHANTUCKET, Conn. this saturday. :D

Photos are rarely allowed so I'm going to do my best and absorb as much as I can.

When I do the Apes again, should it be another crossover? I would love to hear everybody's opinion.

Spock and kirk are taken by the gorillas and put in the wagon. Spock uses some straw, lint, and a small mirrored object to burn open the locks. :lol
Kirk bashes the gorilla guard out of the seat, and quickly immobilizes the driver. :whip :confused::confused:

Or introduce Kfog's Burke, and Virdon? :naughty

Last edited:
Dr. Z and Kfog, my well wishes go out to your moms.

Thank you Jess and Stickman for the well wishes. Mom has finished her radiation several weeks ago but she seems to be in pain all the time and going down hill. I am hoping it is the side effect to the radiation. They say the pain could be from the treatments eating the cancer tumors or they could be getting worse. No way to tell right now because it is too early to run the test and see what is going on right now. She is in bed sleeping more than anything else. I was telling Angel I asked for FMLA leave from work to care for her and they fired me. So I have been jobless since April. I have been putting resumes' in but to no avail.

On to the Apes. All of your pictures look great! As always Jess, your custom attire is mind blowing! Love the Julius Angel! And a belated congrats to you Stickman my friend on winning the Sideshow contest. I voted for you several times!

Well, who on here is going to buy the Planet of the Apes Blu-Ray set? I see it has an extended version of Conquest with it. Does any one here have a Blu-Ray palyer? I was curious as to if there really is a picture difference or not.

Dr. Zaius!! You have been missed. I am thinking of you and your mom and hoping all will be well. This is a very trying time for you and I am sorry to hear what you and your mom are going through. Please take good care of her and also of yourself.

Sticks, I posted your photo stills of A World's Desire, the fan favorite from the Denver show a few years back. One of the apes that saw the post would now like to see the stop motion film. Would you like to share your video with the other apes?

Spock and kirk are taken by the gorillas and put in the wagon. Spock uses some straw, lint, and a small mirrored object to burn open the locks. :lol
Kirk bashes the gorilla guard out of the seat, and quickly immobilizes the driver. :whip :confused::confused:

Or introduce Kfog's Burke, and Virdon? :naughty

Stix - A Burke and Virdon short that featured Jess' clothes would be great but if you're looking for crossover appeal I'd stick with Kirk and Spock. Either way you're going to make it work. I wish the Icarus was finished so that it could be offered to you as a set.

Zaius - I hope everything works out for you and your mother. I'm sorry to see that you lost your job over this. They did a similar thing where I work. I guess it's a common practice.

Sticks, I posted your photo stills of A World's Desire, the fan favorite from the Denver show a few years back. One of the apes that saw the post would now like to see the stop motion film. Would you like to share your video with the other apes?

I would love to share the video, however the only place that it is posted is on my Facebook page, so they would have to join and either send me an invite or give me their own email so I can envite them. Does that make sense? Unless you know of an easier way?

Stix - A Burke and Virdon short that featured Jess' clothes would be great but if you're looking for crossover appeal I'd stick with Kirk and Spock. Either way you're going to make it work. I wish the Icarus was finished so that it could be offered to you as a set.

Zaius - I hope everything works out for you and your mother. I'm sorry to see that you lost your job over this. They did a similar thing where I work. I guess it's a common practice.

Cool, as long as everyone is O.K. with the crew of the NCC 1701 Enterprise beaming down to Ape Central and kicking some gorilla butt, while escaping the sinister plots of Dr. Zauis and the general to labotomize the crew. :horror:naughty:lol

Dr. Z. You've been through a lot my friend. I had no idea that things have gotten worse for your mother. I am truley sorry my friend. If you ever need to talk, we're all here.

:grouphug

Here's their new ride:

Dsc00044.jpg

I was going to buy a real working 1/6 bicycle, but I have always wanted to ride in a sidecar....I figured Zira would enjoy it as much as I would. Plus, posing this would be easier...bicycle? Nah...Still have to teach Cornelius how to balance on one...and where would Zira ride?

Jess - Put Zira in the Sidecar sipping her grape juice + using a wine glass, and put the wine bottle in the other hand.

Last edited:
Just got back from a loong weekend away with the family and was most pleasee to see this thread at the TOP of page 1!!!!
Now to go back and read all that I have missed.

So THAT's where you've been, IM!! Welcome back. It IS lovely to see this thread on the top of page 1. I start grumbling (to myself) when it goes towards the bottom...

Yikes! Angel, I didn't even notice Brent's size of his head...Snick, do you think maybe it's the camera angle?

I may have to stay later than five pm. Hope not. Had to attend a funeral this morning so I told the powers that be at the saltmines that I can stay late if there is a fire.

Back