Save the Planet of the Apes!!! - PIX ADDED!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi guys.

I'm looking for the Lawgiver statue, but don't see any on EBay right now.
Any idea on the going prices ?

I saw these on a convention a while ago for only 80$, but didn't buy !

BTW, the Jailor on EBay mentioned above is mine ...

Snick, the new spaceship looks fantastic. Is that made out of foam board or the cardboard that architects use for models? It looks super clean. I love all of those lines.

I'm staying home today because my eldest is feverish, but I sent him to school as he can't miss his first day of class. I am just waiting for the phone call to pick him up early from school.

Bad boy! Bad! :nono I just bought another Zira and Cornelius from Amoktime. It seems to me the prices are not falling on these figures anymore. In fact, they only seem to be going up to me. I'll eventually convert them into Dr. Galen and his female assistant. :cool:

I'm going to a toy show Sept. 6 in San Jose. Wonder what I'll see there. Hopefully some Sideshow POTA figures.

:lol This is my youngest son, Ashton. He created this ape appliance on the drive home from my mom's. He is such a clever little ape!! :D

IMG_3954-1.jpg

When you're young and filled with imagination, you can transform yourself into all kinds of wonderful characters! Often times, an appliance isn't even required. Goes to show you the effect you've had on him Jessica. :wacky

Here are the spaceship pix.

Snick - That extended ship is wonderful buddy!

If that's cardboard you should flatten it all out and trace the pattern and use it as a template. That very template could easily be inverted for the right half of the ship and the left!

Trace it for me. I'm sure the others would want a flat template as well! :naughty

Snick - That extended ship is wonderful buddy!

If that's cardboard you should flatten it all out and trace the pattern and use it as a template. That very template could easily be inverted for the right half of the ship and the left!

Trace it for me. I'm sure the others would want a flat template as well! :naughty

JESS/ANG - Thx! That is actually just a cardboard template. It's funny you should mention doing the other side because we are doing just that. The finished version will be made out of balsa wood.

I'll make sure the template will be available for those who want it.

I love it. It's always great to see project pictures. Snick how big is the spaceship going to be?

STiX - The ship is going to be around 24" to 26" long. If everything goes well (and quickly) we might add the sleep chambers but let's see how this goes.

Does anybody have a 1:6 scale inflatable yellow raft they want to sell?

This is off topic, but I remember someone here being an Abbott & Costello fan, yeah I wish Sideshow would make A & C figures as well, but Universal is releasing a complete A & C Universal movie set, with commentaries, and It Ain't Hay for the first time, which is kind of cool, but not so great for those of us that bought the other sets. There are still other A & C films out there not in the box, either public domain, or owned by other studios, but at least these discs aren't double sided, so the quality should be better...

I didn't see him! He hardly ever shows up on what you call, Evilbay :rotfl

Of course, if you didn't care about the strap he comes with having an extra ammo pouch, Angel can make the man catcher and the whistle he comes with just as well as what you would get with the Sideshow figure. The whistle Angle makes is even painted like the one used in the movies.

Who is this Angel you speak of?

I have 2 Gorilla soldiers coming and I'd like a strap for one of them.

Who is this Angel you speak of?

I have 2 Gorilla soldiers coming and I'd like a strap for one of them.

Hey Spawnfan,
Angel is Angelofmusic2112. He is a more than frequent contributor to this thread with some of the most amazimg custom ape pieces you'll ever see.
How many ape figures will these two gorillas make for you?

Back