Save the Planet of the Apes!!! - PIX ADDED!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I also purchased that t-shirt with Zira on it this morning, as it ends in less than three hours. If I win it, it was meant to be.

Later guys. I am off to forage for some food, and then bake some ears of corn for C to BBQ...They look so cool in the Vespa, and there's actually a little storage unit inside the wheel just perfect for a couple of bottles of grape juice plus.

Look at their new ride!! Doesn't it look great????!!! :banana

IMG_4102.jpg

IMG_4101-1.jpg

Later guys. I am off to forage for some food, and then bake some ears of corn for C to BBQ...They look so cool in the Vespa, and there's actually a little storage unit inside the wheel just perfect for a couple of bottles of grape juice plus.

Hey Jess, I have an idea for you on the Bottles of Wine. I will PM you!:rolleyes:

Hey Jess, that is outstanding. What a cool thing to own. How much was it?:monkey5

I couldn't remember, so I had to look it up on my e-mail. It was $29.99 and another $15 for S/H. Not a bad price, I thought...and it's so cute! I've always wanted to ride in a sidecar!!

The Vespa is really cute, cool and original! I think you can buy 1/6 bottles of wine on eBay. Here's a picture of Maurice Evans taking a little nib from the bottle and holding a champagne glass in the opposite hand.

Last edited:
The Vespa is really cute, cool and original! I think you can buy 1/6 bottles of wine on eBay. Here's a picture of Maurice Evans taking a little nib from the bottle and holding a champagne glass in the opposite hand.

What a lush! It looks like He is about to perform doing the song "Tiny Bubbles" ala Don Ho! What is it, Kareoke down at the Ape Hut?:monkey1

Angel, that is such a funny photograph! He looks like a fancy wino, and I can't make out who that is in the background...is it Cornelius? He looks like he's also drunk and howling with laughter.

I couldn't remember, so I had to look it up on my e-mail. It was $29.99 and another $15 for S/H. Not a bad price, I thought...and it's so cute! I've always wanted to ride in a sidecar!!

Wow Jess! That is a grat price for that, even with shipping.:monkey5

Angel, that is such a funny photograph! He looks like a fancy wino, and I can't make out who that is in the background...is it Cornelius? He looks like he's also drunk and howling with laughter.

It's Frank Simianatra and Dean Martinilla!:D

I baked some corn in the toaster oven. Now off to paint them. I guess if I had made a mold and cast the professional way, it would have been better. I have the stuff, but I don't want to bother reading directions...so I just made a mold with Sculpey, baked that, pressed more Sculpey and voila...corn (only one side looks great, but whatever. They're just for photographs...)!!

Jess - I just borrowed my daughters camera and snapped off a few new pictures. (Lets see your corn pix and the BBQ)

Hey Angel! Now that is the exact look that I have been looking for! That is exactly how the Hunt Leader should look. Fantastic job!:monkey5

No painting yet. Just lots of OT at work. Still trying to make up all that was lost back when my wife was ill.
Anyway, I won't even try painting until I am happy with any coor mixes for the skintones, be them human or simian.

Back