Save the Planet of the Apes!!! - PIX ADDED!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just placed my order. I'll send you your glasses when I receive them, Angel. Consider it a fair trade for all the goodies you already sent me.

I just found some really thin chain. It might be the right scale. I may be able to remove the dog tags from both Taylor and Brent and use this small chain to replace the beaded chain that came with these Sideshow figures. After I look closer at it, I'll let you all know if it's really worth it.

Hi IM, Angel, Jess, Sticks, Snick and all. I have found some smaller chain at Michaels today to use for the dog tag chain. Angel, I found it in the isle with the pins, chain, and things like that. I can send you and Jess some to check out first or you all can check a michaels near you also. :monkey5

Kfog, I'll go check out the Michael's near my place. Thanks! Did you get the chain? How about some photos so I know what to look for?

I still have the ones that Enaud sent me, too.

Last edited:
Kfog, I'll go check out the Michael's near my place. Thanks! Did you get the chain? How about some photos so I know what to look for?

Hi Jess! I am back and forth doing some errands right now, but I will be sure to get up a picture this evening. :D

Here's the never fail find it prayer, just substitute as needed for what I've underlined. It worked for the buttons I lost...took a couple of days to find them, but I found them. After you say the prayer, you start looking again, even if it's in the same place you've looked before.

There is no loss in the Divine Mind for there is always perfection. And Angel will find this missing whip for his wagon or a better substitute will come along.

I still have the ones that Enaud sent me, too.

Hi Jess! Sorry I could not get that pic for you tonight. I will be assured to get it tomorrow. Thanks, Kent.:D

I like working on projects on Monday! Let's call it a project/painting day!

Speaking of painiting. I just touched up the final 3 Armando heads for Sticks, Harry and myself. Now, I'm in the mood for a little more sculpting on the new gorilla heads. What are you guys working on Jessica and Ironman? I see you both lurking out there!:lurking

Ironman, that sucks...

I just came in from a photo session in the backyard...going to pick some nice ones for the forum and edit them...

I'm going to go see a movie with the kids in an hour after we have a late lunch. (whatever that Star Wars cartoon is...maybe I'll get a good powernap!)

Tonight I want to start on Snick's suit for Cornelius.

Two nights ago it was 88 degrees in the house. Thank God for the fog. It rolled in last night and cooled everything down. It's another nice day today but not a scorcher.

Last edited:
I want to paint my Mego Cornelius. There are no ape projects lately at the Mego Museum. Maybe I'll paint him tomorrow so I could post him soon. Not sure. Mego is not doing it for me lately. When I finish painting the Mego Cornelius, he needs to look better than great. Otherwise, I won't be satisfied.

I'll try to finish one project by this weekend. Too many projects are getting in my crosshairs and I need to only concentrate on one.

Last edited:
Congrats on the Armando heads, Angel!! That is quite an accomplishment. I really have to be in the mood for painting...and I haven't been lately.

Back