Save the Planet of the Apes!!! - PIX ADDED!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is the female chimp head I got from Snick. I believe this is a copy of the female chimp in that ESCAPE model kit that was just on eBay. I hope to have some scrubs for her someday. Then she can become the assistant to Dr. Galen in the operating room.

Last edited:
I used an open mouth Caesar and opted to try a lobotomy on him as well. (Like I said earlier I was in the mood to whittle wooden sticks and carve pumpkins.)

I’m going to try and give Caesar a different look just like Cornelius. Again, maybe he’ll even become even an orangutan? Who knows?

Last edited:
Those 2 pictures remind me of the scene in Lord of the Rings where Aragorn, Legolas, and Gimli are looking for Merry and Pippin. They come upon a massive pile of burning Orc’s and one was decapitated with a pointed stick piecing his head! :cool:

Kfog, what are you working on?

Hi Jess! I am making my Civil War customs complete by adding Sashes, dying gloves, making russet leather belts, and putting on chevrons and patches. I am selling them on ebay, so each item has to be complete and accurate.:rolleyes:

What do you think of this? I want to dye this Zaius outfit a purplish-brown (like the gorilla outfit) and then paint the glyphs black.

I really like this gorilla head on this figure! Almost reminds me of Aboro from the POTA TV series

I really love this sculpt Angel! Pretty nice. Hey, there is another Gorilla Soldier on the Television series that has been on many episodes. I am sure you know which one I mean. He is a simple soldier. I think He would be a good one to have also.:naughty

This is the female chimp head I got from Snick. I believe this is a copy of the female chimp in that ESCAPE model kit that was just on eBay. I hope to have some scrubs for her someday. Then she can become the assistant to Dr. Galen in the operating room.

Just for the record Angel! I would like one of these. She looks great!:D

:cool::cool::cool:I need to maintain some steady cash till I can move back to Mesa. I have three months to go in this apartment and then I move back where my family is 50 miles away in Mesa. That is the Southeast valley of Phoenix.

I am on and off. The stupid computer downstairs is too slow... I finished painting the corn, but since my paints were out I decided I try to paint Cornelius...so that's where I've been...painting in the backyard in a spot of shade...

Good luck Kfog on your projects. I hope they sell well for you.

Angel, I really like that gorilla that wants to be an orangutan. He looks great.

The face on your Burke looks better than what Ada sculpted...so I am awaiting with anticipation!!

And, can I just say Angel, that you are one fearless ape? I would NEVER be able to take the knife to one of my apes like that...unless it was a Mego one.

I love seeing the large crowd of gorillas. They look fantastic. I wonder how long it will take me to build up mine???? Forever, I guess.

I'm waiting for C's face to dry a bit before I add more paint. I also have to find my other Sideshow Cornelius so I could take photos of them BBQng before the sun goes down.

Happy Labor Day, Fellas!! Gotta run...to get groceries. What do you think of the corn? The original corn that came with the BBQ grill is the one that C is currently holding with the tongs. The color is a lot different than the ones I made...which are the ones that look burnt, but I did that on purpose so it looks like he's really barbequing...

BBQ005.jpg

BBQ009.jpg

Last edited:
Happy Labor Day, Fellas!! Gotta run...to get groceries. What do you think of the corn? The original corn that came with the BBQ grill is the one that C is currently holding with the tongs. The color is a lot different than the ones I made...which are the ones that look burnt, but I did that on purpose so it looks like he's really barbequing...

BBQ005.jpg

BBQ009.jpg

Hi Jess! I really like your imagination of things. Gotta love that corn and you all know how crazy I am about corn! I guess because I am so corny! Keep it coming sister!:banana

Hey Angel, I like the less eyeliner look that you did with Armando this time. I don't like to say negative things about anyone's work, but because of the nature of the sculpt, I thought the lines made him look a little too "femme", although I really loved the meticulous work you did on the first, the skin tone, the hair detail, perfect. I didn't know if it was the sculpt or the eyeliner(that's why I wanted the wrinkles & the scowl in the sculpt by committee.)

Can't wait to see Caesar.

Hi Jess! I really like your imagination of things. Gotta love that corn and you all know how crazy I am about corn! I guess because I am so corny! Keep it coming sister!:banana

Yeah, I don't know how you come up with these ideas... They are all really unique and cool... Can't wait for the next one.

Back