Save the Planet of the Apes!!! - PIX ADDED!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I worked on Cornelius's paint job. Had to stop because it was getting dark outside. We also put on Ghostbusters. I made the kids stop watching because they insisted that I had to sit next to them while they watched it, and I was dying to paint instead.

I thought you were serious, that the answer you gave was how tall your Caesar was if you converted the inches to feet. ! :google

:rotfl

That's too funny. Hopefully she didn't give your good arm a bruise. That's what I would have done to my husband.

I thought you meant that's how tall Ironman is.

Right now watching Detroit 9000 on the local channel, with Conquest's Hari Rhodes, which reminds me - Only 64 days until the unveiling of the Conquest original cut! Whoo Hoo!

I'm hoping it's screened first in a theatre, the cinemathech has done that before...

Last edited:
I thought you meant that's how tall Ironman is.

If that were the case, Ironman could do pullups on the curb! :horror

Right now watching Detroit 9000 on the local channel, with Conquest's Hari Rhodes, which reminds me - Only 64 days until the unveiling of the Conquest original cut! Whoo Hoo!

I'm hoping it's screened first in a theatre, the cinemathech has done that before...

That would be beautiful! CONQUEST on the BIG screen. :banana:banana:banana

I went to bed at 12:30 last night...and thought I would at least sleep through, but no!! I woke up with a start at 4:30 and then I tossed and turned until probably 5:30...and then I couldn't get up. I dreamt about Roddy McDowall...

Forgot to say that I watched "Fly Me to the Moon" (in 3D)...it wasn't that great. I should have power-napped. I hated the way the animation looked and the story line sucked...what really bothered me was one of the moms of the movie had Zira hair. For a fly to have Zira hair...that really ticked me off...

Jessica, I love the photos & story. They are so awesome. Wish you still had Zira's dress that you made for Angel...

THanks, Hasslein, Kfog, and Angel, regarding the photos.

Regarding the Escape dress, not to worry. I have the material I just need to make the time.

I spent some time painting up Cornelius this weekend. Looking at him this morning, he's too pasty and needs a tan. Still have to keep at it...not happy with how he looks!!

Check out this very necessary item for Zira (and sorry, guys...no future photos...I'll leave that to your imagination!)

688-1.jpg

Last edited:
Hello everyone. i know you said you didn't mind some pictures of my Native American project. here is a quick update on some of the costuming. My father and I sat around a fire Sunday afternoon and patched up some loose ends. We're gonna work on a quick teepee and a drying rack, so more to come.

AdamsIndiangathering1.jpg

AdamsIndianGatheringII.jpg

What do you guys think?

Last edited:
Back