Save the Planet of the Apes!!! - PIX ADDED!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So COOOL!! I would love to be there in person!! When I saw the kindling, I thought that it would was begging to be lit. I LOVE fires...then I saw the second photograph. Very YUMMY!!

The costumes look fantastic, too.

Sticks, I was wondering...is there any way to photograph something in macro with a digital camera and not have the detail of the background blurred out?

I'm like a moth to a flame when it comes to a campfire. They draw me in as well! Ahhhhhh

Very nice photos Sticks. :archer

ANG - Are you also going to try and resculpt Burke's face or are you just sticking with the hair? The Caesar statue looks great.

BTW, the Escape-o-naut Resin Kit is where I got my Cornelius, Milo and Zira heads. The guy who sculpted that kit (Jim Phillips) sculpted my Zaius, Julius and Aldo heads. He was cool with me making copies of the chimp heads.

Stix - The Indian photos look really good. I can't wait to see the new project.

Snick has those available....the 1/6 scale yummilicious backpack....but I need one 1/1 scale for me!!!!! Someday!!

Angel, I want in on the Caesar sculpt. Just don't break my bank account, ok?

And also the Burke sculpt!!

By the way Stickman, those Native Americans Indian figures are outstanding. I just sold my last Cheyenne Warrior on ebay about three weeks ago. I really love fires, great big bonfires are cool. Smores anyone?:naughty

Last edited:
I'm in for a Caesar.

Jess, you & Zira are both naughty girls!

By the way, did you see, the KISS apes shirt sold for $107 !!!!

That may be a project for my Hasbro apes, paint them as KISS...

Holy smacks!! I didn't realize the KISS apes shirt would sell for $107!!!

Yes, we girls are naughty. :naughty

Angel, I'm in for all, but as I said, the monies may be a while. But mark me down and count me in. Gotta have Burke, nice to see that head finally get the hair I always wished I could give him. Galen is sorely missed in the trio and the statue, well, ...."nuff said.

Back