Save the Planet of the Apes!!! - PIX ADDED!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't find the Cornelius. I can't remember what I did with him. I have already said my never fail find it prayer...mumbled several times under my breath...nothing yet. I will find him tonight. I must have been totally sleep walking when I thought I was so wide awake!

Hey Jess or anyone interested. You can check my Historic items now on sale at ebay. Just check under my user name kfog41 and you will see a variety of items. You can also do an advanced search under seller and completed auctions to see what I have sold over the past couple months. Sticks would get a kick out of the many Historical items that I have owned. Very rare and one of a kind items for eye candy to behold. Take care, Kent.:banana:D

I can't find the Cornelius. I can't remember what I did with him. I have already said my never fail find it prayer...mumbled several times under my breath...nothing yet. I will find him tonight. I must have been totally sleep walking when I thought I was so wide awake!

Hey Jess! Just send out the "Positive" vibes like they teach you on "The Secret" dvd. Just ask and you will receive. Think positive always!:naughty

Thanks, Kfog. I found it!!!! I remembered that I had put it away in a plastic bag in my bedroom and not downstairs where I had photographed it. I was just afraid that wherever I had stuffed it, the face was going to get scratched. I am currently working on his new hairdo.

Hey Jess or anyone interested. You can check my Historic items now on sale at ebay. Just check under my user name kfog41 and you will see a variety of items. You can also do an advanced search under seller and completed auctions to see what I have sold over the past couple months. Sticks would get a kick out of the many Historical items that I have owned. Very rare and one of a kind items for eye candy to behold. Take care, Kent.:banana:D

You are right, Kfog. Beautiful stuff you are selling. Sorry you have to do that...but that doesn't mean you can't start over when things are better. Look on the bright side...you will have to move less items three months from now.

In the yahoo group today, an insider said that the conquest org cut & all the new features will not be released on standard DVD... I was hoping Conquest would be...

I've waited this long for that cut of the movie, I guess I can wait until I can afford the whole HDTV package. :monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2

PZ, I'm waiting to see what the ape fans are going to say when it comes out before I decide if I should feel sorry for myself or not.

Yay...my 2000th post!

Here's what I did to enlarged Medicom Cornelius sculpt. I shaved down his huge pompadour with sandpaper:

Cornelius002.jpg

Cornelius001-1.jpg

It looks like I will have to repaint him if the dust on his face refuses to be removed. Whatever. I need the practice anyway. I will probably add more hair to the back of his head...towards his neck, but I'll see tomorrow if I'm up to it or if I should just leave well enough alone.

Cornelius001-1.jpg
Cornelius003-1.jpg

Last edited:
It looks like I will have to repaint him if the dust on his face refuses to be removed. Whatever. I need the practice anyway. I will probably add more hair to the back of his head...towards his neck, but I'll see tomorrow if I'm up to it or if I should just leave well enough alone.

JESS - That is excellent!

Matt Sotis who took over my spaceship project sent some updated pix. He just finished the rear of the cockpit template. Comments welcome. Matt says it helps motivate him.

This wknd I have to finish making chairs.

PZ, I'm waiting to see what the ape fans are going to say when it comes out before I decide if I should feel sorry for myself or not.

Good point. It will be interesting to hear the reactions of the new Conquest before having to shell out a small fortune to own it.

Besides, I own WAY more versions of the POTA saga than any human has a right to own. That should placate me, right?

Right? :rolleyes:

Good point. It will be interesting to hear the reactions of the new Conquest before having to shell out a small fortune to own it.

Besides, I own WAY more versions of the POTA saga than any human has a right to own. That should placate me, right?

You are correct, my fellow ape.

I will be out at a toy show tomorrow. Decided to whip up some rags for Bright Eyes (for a Mego). See you guys.

IMG_4205-1.jpg
IMG_4206-1.jpg

IMG_4210-1.jpg
IMG_4200-1.jpg

I'm with you guys/Jess. It was the POTA tvshow that forced me to buy a dvd player. They never released them on VHS. Somebody came up with a great idea of buying the PS3 because it came with the BluRay. Those damn video games are worse than drugs.

ANG - Can't wait to see some photos. I luv the Mendez bust. Today I'm casting my final chair for the spaceship, repainting the front of the wagon and patiently waiting for Hurricane Hannah to arrive. Since I just cleaned my gutters it will probably miss us.

JESS - That Cornelius head is outstanding but does it sit right on the Mego doll? You refixing the hair might have solved the issue, but if it doesn't maybe you need to grind down the bottom so it sits closer to the shoulders.

The Taylor blanket is phenominal. If you ever move into making it for 1:6 scale I would be interested in upgrading the one I have.

Last edited:
Since I just cleaned my gutters it will probably miss us.

:lol

This is how the Cornelius head sits on the body:
burke022.jpg
I'm going to have to check it out later. I never noticed if it sits too high.

Angel--I anxiously await the unveiling of that gorilla! Bring it on!

:banana:banana:banana

Also I would love to see the Mendez bust. I think it looks fantastic already. It must be gorgeous.

Snick---pictures!!! Need to see that wagon!!! :monkey5:monkey5:monkey5

Last edited:
Back