Save the Planet of the Apes!!! - PIX ADDED!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Jess :banana and Angel :angelsmil, have either of you received any mail from me yet?:confused:

Yeah Snick - how's the painting on that wagon coming? Mine is still collecting dust, wanting to be glued and screwed together. But that's okay, I'm very busy working on many other projects keeping me busy! :cool:

ANG/JESS - My problem with the wagon is I can't seem to get the wood to be the right color. I just repainted the front. I think I need to add a black wash to it to dull it up.

Jess - Thx for sending the Cornelius pix. I think I'm just used to seeing the Mego head on the body so it throws me off seeing a non-Mego head.

ANG - Yep. I'm home all wknd and just like you I'll be checking in and out. I have my chair mold all prepped. I just need to pour the resin.

Ang, where's them Gorilla pix?? :rolleyes:

Jess, I wonder how that head would look in 1:6?

And hey Angel, anyplans on making casts of that Mendez bust? I look forward to seeing your Virdon and Burke. My Alan is in waiting for Pete's head. Also will be adding some other POTA patrons if all works out, both simain and some new humans.

Ang, where's them Gorilla pix?? :rolleyes:

And hey Angel, anyplans on making casts of that Mendez bust? I look forward to seeing your Virdon and Burke. My Alan is in waiting for Pete's head. Also will be adding some other POTA patrons if all works out, both simain and some new humans.

Ironman - I love when people ask me what's up! I've been working on ape projects since I woke up this morning...all most non-stop. I'm a an official 1/6POTA junkie.

I had a friend ask me last night if I would make him some Stars Wars items. I had to turn him down. If it ain't Planet of the Apes, my heart would never be into it. Sorry Charlie.

I'm look forward to taking some pictures but I'm still creating and improving stuff! I'm really going to have lots of pictures to take tonite. :) I hope you guys will aopear again tonite at SSF.

Thanks Kent - I did receive those items from you. I've already put the rope to use! It's perfect! :clap

Now I'll have make up the new dog chains as well and put it to to use! Thanks for hooking me up with those two items! I really appreciate it. :chew

Fantastic! Good to go then! Have fun, Kent.:banana

I am starving, too. Haven't eaten since noon today and I'm going to make myself a tuna sandwich.

There was nothing exciting at the toyshow, nothing that I had to have. I did buy a Johnny West horse for $35. I hope that was a good deal. The guy said it was that expensive because it came with all the horsey "stuff"

Ironman...I have asked Mr. Enlarger to enlarge the Cornelius to 1/6 scale. It's still on order...but as you can see, it won't be perfect and he would need to have his pompadour lopped off and more hair and new ears added.

I'll post photos tomorrow. I want to take a powernap while the boys are away. I did not get to sleep until 2AM.

Back