Save the Planet of the Apes!!! - PIX ADDED!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Angel that outfit is YUMMY!!!

Wow...those screenshots you just posted are so....disturbing!

but I kinda like them...freaky? shhhh...don't tell anybody :monkey3

Last edited:
Jess - Very cool Project! I love this "cross over idea" since seeing that KISS T-shirt that was posted here recently! I'd refer to see Cornelius as Elvis though!

Hasslein - How about this? Modified apes dressed in KISS make up and KISS costumes. The ape dressed as Gene Simmons could be wearing the demon boots from Destroyer. However, instead of demons on his platform shoes, we'd use ape faces!

Paul Stanley would be sooooo cool with an apes hairy chest! :cool:

I was wondering what to do about the outfits. The ape faces on the boots is a great idea...I know Paul is Zaius, Peter Cornelius, & Gene a gorrilla, but who is Ace? I know he's a chimp, but I don't recognize the face underneath...

I don't know if you've seen, but there are custom kiss mini guitars and drum kits on ebay, that should be pretty close, maybe a little too big for 1/6 world.

The outfit you won looks much better than the Hasbro.

I finally painted the pedestal for the Mendez bust. I also mounted the little plaque below it that says Mendez the XXVI.:)

Hey Angel, did I catch a sneak peek of the gorilla heads that you are working on. I think that I see them in the Medez Pic!:D

Paul is hairy like an ape! I can't imagine Paul with orangutan hair. That won't work for me. It has to be black hair. :angelsmil

A KISS member? No no no... Dr. Zaius is Elvis all the way, baby!

vegaszaiusuq8dv2.jpg

Why is that?

Oh let's see....

I have no HD TV.

I have no Blu-Ray player.

I have no Playstation 3.

I have no money to get any of the above items

So yeah, I'm TOTALLY ready for that POTA Blu-Ray set release. :banghead :banghead :banghead

I'm one sad monkey. :monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2

Oh let's see....

I have no HD TV.

I have no Blu-Ray player.

I have no Playstation 3.

I have no money to get any of the above items

So yeah, I'm TOTALLY ready for that POTA Blu-Ray set release. :banghead :banghead :banghead

I'm one sad monkey. :monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2

In the yahoo group today, an insider said that the conquest org cut & all the new features will not be released on standard DVD... I was hoping Conquest would be...

Back