Save the Planet of the Apes!!! - PIX ADDED!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Snick, that's when you get crafty and start mixing blacks and reds with the browns! Even greens. It's always a nice surprise to see what colors you can create.

JESS - It's quickly coming to that. My hesitation is that I'm going to have to paint the wagon all at once. I don't know how long the paint will stay fresh in a jar.

Snick, I have a suggestion regarding the bars of the wagon! Just pick one scene and stick to that color scheme. That way you won't get frustrated.

I must be nesting. I had a dream about cuddling a baby chimpanzee wrapped in a blanket. That was a great dream.

Kfog, I didn't get the Taylor...I'm still thinking about the gorilla. This computer sucks.

Jess, You have got to get that Gorilla! You "Need" that Gorilla. If you do not get it, He will haunt you in your dreams. :horror

Thx IM and KFOG. I'll keep moving forward with the front of the wagon. Those damn-dirty bars will drive you insane. They look different in every scene.

The cattle prod is a speargun from the Univeral Monsters "Creature from the Black Lagoon" 8" figure. The handle needs to be removed if it is going to be screen accurate.

KFOG - The Hasseline figure is close but there might be something better out there.

I saw some bars that looked kind of grayish to me. A dull grayish as in some black, white, and maybe a tad of light blue scheme.:rolleyes:

Aw shucks. I can't start school until January. There must be a reason why I missed the first day of class. Probably because my gorilla backpack isn't even ready yet!

Aw shucks. I can't start school until January. There must be a reason why I missed the first day of class. Probably because my gorilla backpack isn't even ready yet!

I wish that I was better in Algebra. It is the only class I have left to get an AGS and AA, but it must be a 125 or above to get the college elligibility.:monkey2

Kfog, can't you just take the Algebra class, and even hire a tutor? I barely skated through algebra myself. My professor just felt sorry for me and gave me a B- even though I was totally drowning in the class...

I saw some bars that looked kind of grayish to me. A dull grayish as in some black, white, and maybe a tad of light blue scheme.:rolleyes:

ANG and Matt S. said that to me too. The wagon at the end of the POTA has grey on it but the wagon in Beneath and the beginning of POTA (during the hunt scene) don't have the grey. I orignally had the grey but took it out. I'm going for a "Beneath" style wagon so you'll see a lot more brown on it.

BTW, if you slow down Brent's fight on the wagon in Beneath you'll see a dozen goofs.

Today is my 15th year anniversary! (I even forgot. My mom had to remind me)!!

I have been with my lawfully wedded spouse for 21 years! Wow.

Today is my 15th year anniversary! (I even forgot. My mom had to remind me)!!

I have been with my lawfully wedded spouse for 21 years! Wow.

That's so great! Congrats to you Jessica. You surely deserve it! :banana

Kfog, can't you just take the Algebra class, and even hire a tutor? I barely skated through algebra myself. My professor just felt sorry for me and gave me a B- even though I was totally drowning in the class...

Hi Jess! You are required to do a placement test to see what level you are on. If I can find a tutor to help me test high, then I can save some time by not having to take the lower classes that don't count and go directly into the classes that do count for the degrees.

Back