Save the Planet of the Apes!!! - PIX ADDED!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Chris! I agree with the masses that the brown is more desireable for the wagon.:D

Hi Jess! You are required to do a placement test to see what level you are on. If I can find a tutor to help me test high, then I can save some time by not having to take the lower classes that don't count and go directly into the classes that do count for the degrees.

Good luck, Kfog. I know you will succeed.

Great to see your photos, Ironman. You've been holding out on us! Say...is that Straker I see? He looks great, if that's him on bottom right of first photo.

Does anybody here know Goapebilly? Just wondering.

Great to see your photos, Ironman. You've been holding out on us! Say...is that Straker I see? He looks great, if that's him on bottom right of first photo.

Does anybody here know Goapebilly? Just wondering.

Thanks Jess. Once everything gets totally back to normal around here I need to snap a 100 or so photos. So much stuff so little time.
Yes, you do indeed see one of my Strakers there. Foster and Freeman as well, not to mention a couple others. I was trying to post my Burke and Virdon, as they are as of now, but the board wouldn't take them. Kept saying "upload of file failed".

Why don't you just create a free photobucket account, IM? You upload your photos there. Then look for the IMG code that you copy and paste straight into your post, and your photo shows up...

Why don't you just create a free photobucket account, IM? You upload your photos there. Then look for the IMG code that you copy and paste straight into your post, and your photo shows up...

I have one of those, but since I got this new computer, it was easier to just load them direct. I'll have to see about revisiting them.

Upload is probably failing because the image size may be too big...or is taking up too much memory.

IM, I agreem with Jess, check that image size. Who is that scorched head I see in the mix, in the first photo? Also, Dodge's head look a little small. Is that another one done by Ada?

Snick, I can't wait to see your wagon posed and loaded with slaves and gorillas. :wacky

Hi Chris! I agree with the masses that the brown is more desireable for the wagon.:D

Thx. You make a good point with the grey. If only I could convince ANG to make another one. I'd do the grey version. LOL.

STIX congrats on you staying married so long too. You guys/Jess must be highly medicated or easy to get along with. For some reason I pictured you (Stix) as a single guy. KFOG and I represent the bachelors of the group.

How funny is that? As soon as Stix saw the small head he thought Ada. :)

It should be cool. The hay has been bought. BTW, once I get my orignal version of the spaceship back I'll send it your way if you can use it.

Oh that would be incredible. I will take absolute care of it and ship it back as soon as i was done with it. Ohhh, now my wheels are spinning. How big is it, do you remember?

Oh that would be incredible. I will take absolute care of it and ship it back as soon as i was done with it. Ohhh, now my wheels are spinning. How big is it, do you remember?

You don't have to take too good care of it. When you're done with it I was thinking of Evilbay-ing it. The dimensions are around 18" high and 12" deep. I have some pix (at work) with Taylor. I'll email them to you tomorrow.

A new more accurate ship is being constructed so version 1 is nothing but a bad anticdote I tell at parties. The new ship pic is attached to this post.

Ok, after much ado, here is the Hasslein head and a few other quick pix:

Hi IM! Yes, I do see a resemblance. What does everyone else think? By the way, I happen to like the Dodge head. Maybe a tad small for a Sideshow body, if that is what the sculpt is mounted on. If not, I would go with a DML body because Dodge was smaller than Taylor and Landon anyhow. Where did you get the Dodge head anyway? Later, Kent.:D

Hi IM! Yes, I do see a resemblance. What does everyone else think? By the way, I happen to like the Dodge head. Maybe a tad small for a ent.:D

ANG could work wonders with that head head. I like your ideas about the astronauts on different sized bodies.

Alright gang. It's gettin' late and I gotsta roll.

I would say that the "Brent" and "Dodge" figure's should be on the smaller dml bodies and that Taylor and Landon should be Sideshow since they are bigger guys. It just does not look right that Taylor and Brent are the same size!:horror

I think the Hasslein head looks great. I didn't know SOTW had any headsculpts with that much detail.

I used the bearded GI Joe for Dodge. Not the old school version, but the newer one with "real hair." Still looking for Landon.

IM, I agreem with Jess, check that image size. Who is that scorched head I see in the mix, in the first photo? Also, Dodge's head look a little small. Is that another one done by Ada?
The Dodge head is one I found on ebay. It's mopunted on an Eversparkle body, which is sort of a Dragon/Hasbro hybrid.

Hi IM! Yes, I do see a resemblance. What does everyone else think? By the way, I happen to like the Dodge head. Maybe a tad small for a Sideshow body, if that is what the sculpt is mounted on. If not, I would go with a DML body because Dodge was smaller than Taylor and Landon anyhow. Where did you get the Dodge head anyway? Later, Kent.:D

I immediately mounted Brent on a Dragon body when I got him. The Eversparkle body is about the same size as a Dragon. It does look a bit tiny but it will have to do, at least for now.

Back