Save the Planet of the Apes!!! - PIX ADDED!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No. You didn't miss anything. I wrote to Adam on facebook. I told him I needed to create some ape buildings for my photo sessions.

Remember Goapebilly? He's going to send me a hieroglyph for my Zira costume! Well, Dan said he would as well, but he's been MIA!

Dan, if you're reading this, let me know when and where...I am SO THERE!! I really want to get in the goo.

Last edited:
AND....

As soon as he gets enough latex, Billy is going to send me some gorilla toes to create a toe dent for my boots and belt buckles for the boot shaft! I can finally kick serious ass! Thank God for the internet and networking!! YEAH!! :banana

I can finally upgrade my boots to gorilla boots!! Yay!

Last edited:
I know that this is not in the same Genre here, but I wanted to let you all know what else I have been doing. As I have said before, I have been putting some Custom Civil War figures together to sell on ebay and have been doing some sewing on different items here. In this case, I had to make two satin burgandy/wine colored sashes for these two Zouave Officers. I have found that satin frays, so I had a time with them. I look forward to selling all of my Historical figures and only concentrating on "Apes". :D

Hey Stcks, I also put this on the Brotherhood of Arms, Fife and Drums W/Pics site that I believe you started.:D https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1142623#post1142623

I know that this is not in the same Genre here, but I wanted to let you all know what else I have been doing. As I have said before, I have been putting some Custom Civil War figures together to sell on ebay and have been doing some sewing on different items here. In this case, I had to make two satin burgandy/wine colored sashes for these two Zouave Officers. I have found that satin frays, so I had a time with them. I look forward to selling all of my Historical figures and only concentrating on "Apes". :D

Hey Stcks, I also put this on the Brotherhood of Arms, Fife and Drums W/Pics site that I believe you started.:D https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1142623#post1142623

Kfog, that is a very nice job. Who did those kepi's? Is that a In the Past Toys headsculpt? It looks decent, what do you think?

GoApeBilly has posted some very cool ape items, that I think are part of his collection. You guys should check them out. I love those masks. Now aren't you guys happy you joined?

Kfog, awesome job on those guys! Yes, satin frays like there's no tomorrow. You could always use fray check, but you have to see how it will behave with your satin. It might darken the area where the fray check is. Good luck to your sales.

I peeked at that new thread you posted, Sticks and Kfog. Great thread. I love the soldiers on the march on a grassy hillslope. I would love to a photo of a gorilla army doing the same thing.

Kfog, that is a very nice job. Who did those kepi's? Is that a In the Past Toys headsculpt? It looks decent, what do you think?

GoApeBilly has posted some very cool ape items, that I think are part of his collection. You guys should check them out. I love those masks. Now aren't you guys happy you joined?

Hi Stickman! The Kepis were made by a customiser who, should I say "used" to sell on ebay. He is the same guy who made the Cannons and Artillery uniforms pictured on the Brotherhood site. I have tried to reach him many times over the last three years with no response. I hate to say it, but I think that He may have died. I know that He was an older Gentleman. The Kepis are masterpieces as far as I am concerned and I am surprised that these two figures have not sold yet. The head sculpts are Sideshow! One is a Civil War Virginia Infantry figure and the other is the WWI French Infantryman. Later, Kent.:confused:

Some photos I found on photobucket:

DSC00701.jpg

DSC00704.jpg

Gotta help swell up traffic so I must run. Maybe if there are any nocturnal apes tonight, I can chatter with you then.

Back