Save the Planet of the Apes!!! - PIX ADDED!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is the appliance on me before trimming. It fits so nicely! I was afraid it would be too big, but it's not. Once everything is glued down in place including a new hairline, it will look better. Also, not sure what I'm going to do with my real hair...I will either cut it 8 inches shorter or just stuff it under the wig.

IMG_4427-1.jpg

WOW that is so cool Jess.

Angel, where are you? I need to be inspired!

I'm hosting a b-day party at my house today, so no internet. I'll check back tonight. Hope everyone has a beautiful ape-related day!!

Hey Jess, I found a head sculpt with a cleft chin! If only this chin was on the other sculpt, then we would have a better Virdon.

Kfog, no. The first one you found looks like a stronger Virdon. This one would take a lot more work. You did good with the first guy.

Jesus Christ, Angel!!!
Those pix are a friggin' cornacopia of POTA customization!!!
The hands on that gorilla are fantastic. Hell, the table, chairs, divider, ...excellent!
And his robes. WOW!!!
:bow

Angel... I have to say that the tribunal set-up is as close to perfect as anyone could get.

Really impressive sculpts on everything. I can't wait to see it painted which will reveal even more detail of the sculpt. Kudos... very well done as always!

As for Burke... I wouldn't worry too much about replicating Ada's work on the fly-away hair.
You've almost got the perfect look... but overall the entire hair style is just a bit too big.

The style is just about right, just make the overall "doo" a tiny bit smaller.

Just Great Work!

Wow, Angel....your Burke sculpt is awesome! Now that really looks like him!!

Also your tribunal scene is YUMMILICIOUS!! :monkey5:monkey5:monkey5

I love little Marcus's new duds.

Congrats on that artwork, Angel. I wouldn't have minded that for myself. I have seen those before and they are great. I also like the ones with General Ursus, but the tribunal scene is the one that has the best layout.

That Tribunal scene of yours, Angel is all kinds of cool.

tribunalib1.jpg

It's nice to see a gorilla with career aspirations. :D

Last edited:
Back