Save the Planet of the Apes!!! - PIX ADDED!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oooof regarding your new fridge, PZ. Maybe you can get an LG like me! (I love my LG refrigerator. My family just rolled their eyes when I told them that LG stands for Law Giver).

IMG_4427-1.jpg

I'm totally envious, Jess. One day I would love to find myself "sniffing the foam". :monkey3 :monkey3 :monkey3

I'm sending you something in the mail, Angel. Let me know if you like it when it comes. My apologies that it's not C's suit. I still have to get cracking on that.

Oooof regarding your new fridge, PZ. Maybe you can get an LG like me! (I love my LG refrigerator. My family just rolled their eyes when I told them that LG stands for Law Giver).

I think I'd tell my kids the same thing. :D

I'm totally envious, Jess. One day I would love to find myself "sniffing the foam". :monkey3 :monkey3 :monkey3

I actually don't mind sniffing the foam! (But that's because it's not glued down! I don't know if I will go ape when the actual stuff is really glued down)...I will let you know how that goes.

October/November is arriving, and hopefully Cornelius will set up a date soon.

What a bummer kind of day I had. I took the kids to karate class. They were all excited. After class, I had to talk to the owner. They wouldn't give prices over the phone, and I knew that it was a marketing ploy. So...for the three kids to take karate it would cost $400 per month. :monkey4 The kids will just have to keep doing their flexing and splits at home until such a time that we could find a class that fits our budget and time! That's a lot of chimpchange!! :monkey4:monkey4:monkey4

I feel your pain. I just laid down some serious cash for my daughter to continue dance lessons. :horror Add all of the "back to school" fees I've been paying this has been a VERY expensive September.:banghead

And I have no new Ape to show for it. :monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2

My husband still says keep dreaming whenever I mention London. Wouldn't it be cool if Brian from Apemania says you're hired to help promote the BluRay release? My husband couldn't say no to that, right? What a dreamer I am.

I don't normally post in this thread, but I thought I'd pass this on. It looks pretty cool. Knowing you guys, you probably already know about it. :D

https://www.finkbuilt.com/blog/pota-chimp-costume-update/

Jess, your mask looks great, btw!

Thanks, Batty, re: my mask.

Yes, I know Steve and e-mail him on occasion (ape-related, of course...). He gets a kick out of seeing my Mego and Sideshow stuff.

Wow, Angel. You are just so brave with your customizing!

How did that Caesar get on, the one on a stick?

Well, I ended up cutting off his arms and I also put some wrinkles & waves on his shirt. Once it dries, I may embellish it a bit more. We'll see...

ANG - I'm glad to see you're back!:banana I'm not sure you ever left but your postings were missed. Mirroring the other comments: Ceasar looks awesome, the tribunal is fantastic and Burke is great. You have been busy. As usualy if you make casting of any of those you can count me in.

Matt sent an updated photo of the ship. Thank God for the screen-grabs (ANG).

ANG - I'm glad to see you're back!:banana I'm not sure you ever left but your postings were missed. Mirroring the other comments: Ceasar looks awesome, the tribunal is fantastic and Burke is great. You have been busy. As usualy if you make casting of any of those you can count me in.

Snick - Thanks for all of that! :) I cut Caesars' arms off so that I can make the silicone molds someday. As mentioned long ago, I can't cast him unless I removed his arms.

Back