Save the Planet of the Apes!!! - PIX ADDED!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
galactiboy said:
Thanks for the heads-up Dr... I'll keep my eye on this one! I just missed the one offered on the boards earlier for $45 :cuss

Good Luck. I would bid on him but I have my limit on him so I figure I would tell every one else. I know some people missed him.

King Darkness said:
To show support for your cause, and because Highlander was not a choice, I voted for POTA.

Every little bit helps!

-The King Of Darkness

You guys Rock!

Ironman1188 said:
Any in stock LOTR items that is. :(

Check it again sir... its any in stock LOTR and more... basically its for all their in stock stuff. I got 4 stands for $7.86 shipping. I wouldn't mislead my Ape brother :monkey1

You are correct. That will teach me to stop reading after it looks like it doesn't apply to anything I want. Now I have an Art S. Buck on the way.
:chew

I wanted to use it on Brent on Sunday and when I entered the code the damn thing said it expired. I guess "expires 12/3" means "12/2 is the last day to order." I'm bummed.

decadentdave said:
I wanted to use it on Brent on Sunday and when I entered the code the damn thing said it expired. I guess "expires 12/3" means "12/2 is the last day to order." I'm bummed.

I would contact them. Maybe it was a glitch in the system.

stickman said:
Ohh this is great news. I will be ordering again on friday. The free shipping is a beautiful thing. Wow, five apes for under $100. and no shipping costs is beautiful indeed. :monkey5

My next order shall include:
2 Cornelius
1 Zira
1 reg Dr. Z
1 reg Astro Taylor
1 Mutant Leader
1 Caesar
and 3 more gorillas

Ohhh, No, I thought Amoktime was giving free shipping until 12/6. Dang done it! I missed the window. :banghead
I guess I'll have to wait until after the season holidays are over to see if they'll do it again.

I kome to the Mighty Ape Army to maintain the balance we have kome to know between our respective camps.

The Mighty Ape Lord Iron Man has taken words spoken by me in the wrong tone.

Our armies hold peace in high regards and it shall stay as such.

~The King Of Darkness~

Hey Guys. Remember me ranting on about my underwater shoot? Well here's a frame from my filming experiment. Now to do some of the apes! :monkey5
StickMans_Creature.jpg

stickman said:
Calling all Ape fans!

Sideshow has their new poll up, so go on over and vote for the Apes! It's your simian duty!

I've been gone for awhile... what's this about a poll? :confused:

Nice shot Stickman! As for any pending Ape shots... aren't Apes afraid of water? :monkey3 :monkey3 :monkey3

Good One PZ. Thanks for comment. That poll was from SSC's weekly poll so it's long gone, but they do have a new poll up today with some Ape content. Go over and Vote Ape! :chew

I finally caved and bought my 1st POTA figure Caesar. Now I want me some Ape-o-nauts. They would be way cooler than a Medieval Kurgan.:monkey3

shaun-o said:
I finally caved and bought my 1st POTA figure Caesar. Now I want me some Ape-o-nauts. They would be way cooler than a Medieval Kurgan.:monkey3

You are lucky we have a peace accord with the Apes or I would have your head for such a remark!!! :monkey1

Back