Save the Planet of the Apes!!! - PIX ADDED!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Who was kidding? :monkey3
But seriously, does this now entitle us to more?

Avengerapes.jpg

They're Marvel related!!!

Last edited:
Sorry IM, still no new pics of the apes. I did have them out the other day when I kitbashed those slave girls, but my wife made me put them away. :monkey2
My next ape project before the summer however is to hunt down a couple of bird cages and convert them into slave cells. Add some straw, a couple of ape guards, the ape flag you're making :monkey3 and presto.
Right now its all SW, especially with Jabba coming :drool

:mwaha :mwaha

I can't help myself.

This is going to be one cool environment scene. This is what SS should have done with the POTA line by creating environments like the ones we talked about on the first few pages of this thread. lol

Did anybody notice that the exclusive Caesar was quietly listed in the "SOLD OUT" section of last week's newsletter? I don't remember he even being listed under the low quantities section.

Perhaps Sideshow made a generous donation to the Toys for Tots this year. :monkey3 :monkey3 :monkey3

Finally after searching high and low... and the misdealing of Melvin! The Rebel Ape shall be mine!!!

Just secured this off of eBay!!!

3937_1.JPG

Hi, I am an unemployed Krusader.My name Is Shai Hulud, they use to call me The Great Worm of the Krusade.How Do I enlist in the Ape Army? Where do I sign? I know how to cook...:eek:

Shai Hulud said:
Hi, I am an unemployed Krusader.My name Is Shai Hulud, they use to call me The Great Worm of the Krusade.How Do I enlist in the Ape Army? Where do I sign? I know how to cook...:eek:

Consider yourself enlisted. WELCOME TO THE JUNGLE!!! :monkey5

Um...hi....I like Shai am now unemployed. My name is just Darkness now, as I have been stripped of my crown. My I too join the Ape Army:confused:.......please:eek:

King Darkness said:
Um...hi....I like Shai am now unemployed. My name is just Darkness now, as I have been stripped of my crown. My I too join the Ape Army:confused:.......please:eek:

Yes, of course. WELCOME TO THE JUNGLE!!! [I think I'll make it the thread theme song]
And here you may earn your own Kingdom to rule.

Great pix Dave. I bought my first ape last month (Ceasar). I LOVE it! I've also been watching the dvd's (TV shows mostly). I want a Burke and Virdon. Consider me part of the APE ARMY now!!!!:banana

Back