Save the Planet of the Apes!!! - PIX ADDED!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's a glorious, yet sad, day for the Apes Thread!! 1000+ posts, and nary a new ape in sight! Ironman, I salute your fortitude and hope that one day a new Ape will dawn upon us!

Shaun-o is a young chimp and most be allowed a certain amount of tolerance. To attack him, galactiboy or dekadentdave, you would need go through me. Should any discipline be required in the garrison I shall exact it.
Now, on to happier [somewhat] thoughts. Yes, 1000+ posts is nice but, unfortunately, it seems even those at Sideshow that proclaimed themselves POTA fans do not frequent this thread. :monkey2
Sad, yes, but we shall not subside. I have seen much new ape-related work of late and know that the Beneath Gorilla "bugle" is in the works. Hopefully, 2007 will afford Chris time to cast some heads to give us some variety or maybe even Frontline will provide a second head for us.

Has everyone voted APE in this last poll? Times running out. It would be nice if we did see one more figure from this whole line. SSC held true to the Buffy and X files line. Maybe we have one more gift horse.Come on Sideshow, shine us some Ape love.

automaton said:
wow... great thread! to another year of Christmas and POTA...

Sould win an ape related gift for being the 1000th ape freak to scribe his name into ape scriptures. All Hail Pierre Boulle :chew

Merry Christmas Ape Army

On behalf of the Krusade I wish you all a great Christmas day and a Happy New Year!

~The King of Darkness~

Hey ALL
The Soldier Ape, or the enforcer, is Sold Out. Since he was on Second Chance Grabs I imagine that he will stay Sold Out. Looks like his price will climb on Ebay now.

Dr_Zaius said:
Hey ALL
The Soldier Ape, or the enforcer, is Sold Out. Since he was on Second Chance Grabs I imagine that he will stay Sold Out. Looks like his price will climb on Ebay now.

Don't get too excited yet Dr. Z
POTAAPES051.jpg

Its been posted that AMOKTIMES.COM is liquidating all of SSC's POTA line. So once they're gone from Amoktimes at those ridiculously, and beautifully low prices, they're really gone! :monkey2

I too noticed a couple of days ago that both the Gorilla and Zira have sold out at Amok Time. They're going fast. I just need to buy three of the others before they disappear completely to have almost a full set (I'm missing Slave Brent and Beneath Taylor too).

Ironman1188 said:
So, did anyone increase their garrison this Christmas?

Well, I bought myself ...cough, the five gorillas, a couple of weeks before Christmas. :monkey3 and opened them...:monkey5

I have also converted two CY- Girl, (perfect body brunette, and redhead) into POTA slave girls using extra Nova garbs. I also splotched their skin with brown shoe polish. The brunette's hair was chopped to match that of the redhead's.

With all my gorillas I needed new slave fodder.

Last edited:
galactiboy said:
I added an Astronaut Taylor and bought a Gorilla soldier for a friend of mine.
Aw, shucks....thanks. I'll send you my address. :monkey3

Stickman, PIX!!!!!!

Darth Roranous, not as of yet, but we're not stopping until they are.

Just finished watching an episode of Harry O, guest starring Sal Mineo. It just reminded me how much Milo is missing from the lineup!!!!! :monkey4

Back