Save the Planet of the Apes!!! - PIX ADDED!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I finished my outfit, even trimmed the bangs of my purple wig. Now onto my son's Nemo outfit...don't know how I will do that but I've been "thinking about it"

When the madness of Halloween is over, I want to get back to my beloved apes.

I finished my outfit, even trimmed the bangs of my purple wig. Now onto my son's Nemo outfit...don't know how I will do that but I've been "thinking about it"

When the madness of Halloween is over, I want to get back to my beloved apes.

Well, I'm back in good old Seattle. What outfit are you working on now? What are you going to be for Halloween? I thought you were going to be Zira?

Here are some nice Bull Whips being offered on ebay! They go great with the Gorilla Soldiers! :whip:whip:whip

1/6 Scale Dragon bull Whip for action figures Indy Item number: 180284090470

https://cgi.ebay.com/1-6-Scale-Drag...39:1|66:2|65:12|240:1318&_trksid=p3911.c0.m14

Thanks Kfog, wow those are expensive. I remember when MonkeyDepot was selling them for somewhere near $2. I bought six or eight of them. They do look great rolled up at a gorilla's side or attached to the saddle of a horse.

Moonbase personnel, from UFO:
EllisSkirtColorized1.jpg

Zira takes too long to create.

How was your journey?

I haven't seen PZ or Snick for awhile...wonder what those guys are up to?

I can't believe no posts yesterday.... Where is everyone? I'm getting a complex. I thought my Sara Palin avatar offended everyone...

This sunday I'm going to the pLANET/BENEATH double feature introduced by Linda Harrison. And its only $5! Whoo Hoo!

I can't believe no posts yesterday.... Where is everyone? I'm getting a complex. I thought my Sara Palin avatar offended everyone...

This sunday I'm going to the pLANET/BENEATH double feature introduced by Linda Harrison. And its only $5! Whoo Hoo!

I'm so jealous!!! :maul

Moonbase personnel, from UFO:
EllisSkirtColorized1.jpg

Zira takes too long to create.

How was your journey?

I haven't seen PZ or Snick for awhile...wonder what those guys are up to?

Oh that will be beautiful. I saw the 1:6th figure a while ago and really wanted to get her. She looked incredible. Your son must be so proud of you, you are such a cool and fun mother.

My trip was smooth, thank you. The extra leg room on Jet Blue flights really help out, as well as no lay overs. My back only seized up for a week while I was back east. Not bad at all. I remember the days when it would give out every other week. :monkey2

Wow that sounds like a load of fun. Where will the double feature be playing? Will you be bringing a camera? It would be great if she wore her outfit. :naughty

I just won, and I won BIG on eBay! I won a Sideshow Cornelius, Gorilla, General Ursus, Dr. Zaius and a Caesar for a grand total of $41.00 + actual shipping.

I wasn't going to bid, but I'm so glad I did. What a great deal! :woo

Holy smokes!!!! :banana:banana:banana

MIB out out of box. I know you don't care for boxes. What a great deal. How could someone let those go for that price? Wow, you did score big!!

Wow that sounds like a load of fun. Where will the double feature be playing? Will you be bringing a camera? It would be great if she wore her outfit. :naughty

A theatre called the imaginasian in los angeles. Never heard of it, or been, but its 35mm projection. The same time across the street, they're screening the blu ray version in a tribute to Zanuck. They're giving away copies of the blu rays there, and admission is $15... I never win anything & would rather see linda & film projected, and a double feature, so I chose Imaginasian...

I just won, and I won BIG on eBay! I won a Sideshow Cornelius, Gorilla, General Ursus, Dr. Zaius and a Caesar for a grand total of $41.00 + actual shipping.

I wasn't going to bid, but I'm so glad I did. What a great deal! :woo

Good for you. With the economy the way it is, people are scared, and a lot of great deals can be found on ebay right now... I see a lot of items going for almost nothing....

A theatre called the imaginasian in los angeles. Never heard of it, or been, but its 35mm projection. The same time across the street, they're screening the blu ray version in a tribute to Zanuck. They're giving away copies of the blu rays there, and admission is $15... I never win anything & would rather see linda & film projected, and a double feature, so I chose Imaginasian...

I think you made a very wise choice.

Yes - They're all used, but in great shape! One thing is for certain Sticks, when I get my hooks into them they'll never be the same... :frank:frank:frank:frank:frank

Chop, chop, cut, cut... :)

LOL, Well even though they'll go under the blade and never be the same, they most certainly will be getting a super face lift.

Here is a link for $12. SideShow figures, and some even $10. Cornelius, Dr. Z, or Zira anybody?

https://www.aboyd.com/products.asp?dept=636

Back