Save the Planet of the Apes!!! - PIX ADDED!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I thought I would post a few more pics of the ape film to get my creative juices going.

Snick, I'm not sure if you posted in the past but, what colors did you use on your wagon? And what brand? I forget if I talked to Matt yet regarding the Icarus. With everything that was going on back easy with my parents and getting back to Seattle, I'm a little frazzled.

IMG_2935_1.jpg

IMG_2684.jpg

IMG_2474.jpg

IMG_3124.jpg

I just won, and I won BIG on eBay! I won a Sideshow Cornelius, Gorilla, General Ursus, Dr. Zaius and a Caesar for a grand total of $41.00 + actual shipping.

I wasn't going to bid, but I'm so glad I did. What a great deal! :woo

Hey Angel, I noticed that the figures did not come with any of their extras. You should ask the person that You bought the figures from about this. I would even send a picture of the weapons and other extras to show them. Later, Kent.
:monkey5

Hey Angel, I noticed that the figures did not come with any of their extras. You should ask the person that You bought the figures from about this. I would even send a picture of the weapons and other extras to show them. Later, Kent.
:monkey5

I don't think Angel is worried about that stuff. The things he makes, accessories, weapons, flags, whistles, etc are better.

I thought I would post a few more pics of the ape film to get my creative juices going.

Snick, I'm not sure if you posted in the past but, what colors did you use on your wagon? And what brand? I forget if I talked to Matt yet regarding the Icarus. With everything that was going on back easy with my parents and getting back to Seattle, I'm a little frazzled.

IMG_2935_1.jpg

IMG_2684.jpg

IMG_2474.jpg

IMG_3124.jpg

Looks great,but they are the same...:confused:

EDIT: Not great but,FANTASTIC,GOOD JOB.

Angel-Congradulations on the killer ebay deal.......I had been watching the Gorilla soldier & Casear.Lucky for you I overslept this morning & forgot to set up my auto bidding doohicky:duh
Oh well,maybe next time...at least I know they're going to a good home:D

STICKS - That one picture (with the arms of Ursus in the air) seems like a choir picture. The general seems to be conducting the choir with both arms in the air!

Angel it is so funny that you said that. I thought the same thing. I was going to insert a caption bubble and have them singing Jingle Bell Rock. LOL

Found some more photos from Beneath the Planet of the Apes that I have never seen before.

1213081791803311846320.gif
12130816430301994969967.gif

1213082344790-419106725.gif

So maybe the last one I have seen before, but not the ones above...
12130824650062022198670.gif

:banana:banana:banana

Last edited:
I can't remember if I posted any of these pictures already. I took them several weeks ago and they look new to me...

Little Marcus now has much darker clothing, and the generic female chimp will one day become Dr. Galens assist.:)

Hey Angel! I think that the Female Chimp looks alot like Galens Mom on the TV Series. Pretty cool!:monkey5

Sticks, there is another black and white photograph from the book Return to the Planet of the Apes, and I think there is a female chimp kissing a gorilla there. You should check it out.

Back