Save the Planet of the Apes!!! - PIX ADDED!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I still have plans to make a small male chimp such as Arno (is that right?) or Cornelius.

When it comes to the bunch, I'm always biased for the Gorillas. Now that you're an expert, it would be interesting to see a shocked look on Marcus, like he just saw a human.

A little Cornelius huh? Was it Aldo that caused Cornelius to fall to his death from the tree?

Is Arno an orangutang? Is he from the TV series? I can't remember many children outside Marcus.

Last edited:
Cornelius was the son of Caesar and was killed by Aldo.

Arno was the small male chimp in the 1st TV episode and he's the ape who discovered the crashed spaceship. It was either Arno or Arnold. I'm thinking Arno... I think he father was the adult chimp with the eye patch.

Yeah O.K. I remember that scene. There are new young adult bodies out now by DML, and DiD. I'm sure those bodies will be an improvement over the Hasbro young Anakin body you used.

LOL! Look what I found scouring the internet today:

JENNIFER LOPEZ TO STAR IN REMAKE OF
BENEATH THE PLANET OF THE APES...LOL!!

jennifer_lopez_ugly_dress.jpg

Yeah O.K. I remember that scene. There are new young adult bodies out now by DML, and DiD. I'm sure those bodies will be an improvement over the Hasbro young Anakin body you used.

Hey Stickman! Where can You get those bodies at? Thankyou!:monkey5

Want to know something freaky? When searching for Planet of the Apes images, I encountered my Queen Nefertiti avatar!!

Blasphemy!!

This photo was taken in Japan. Check out Caesar's necklace of Christmas lights.

planet-of-the-apes-statue.jpg

Jess, you just ruined my Christmas card I was going to post here! I went to the Caesar statue, put a santa hat on it, and dressed as a mutant (from battle) and took a picture (my friend has it in her camera) The joke was a parody of a Christmas Carol of christmas past, present, and FUTURE....

So many Central City denizens have their birthdays in October: Stickman, Enaud, me, Angel...am I forgetting anybody?

Back