Save the Planet of the Apes!!! - PIX ADDED!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No, I've never been, or heard of it... Thanks for the info...I may check it out. I used to work right there years ago, and there were several different museums, but I never made it to any of them then either....

What a sleepless night. I am taking a double shot of espresso this morning to try to wake up. Yesterday there was a school meeting at 6pm, and my kids were getting restless so I had to take them to the schoolgrounds while my husband stayed. I ended up shooting hoops in my stacked heel boots. Woke up with a foot cramp at 4 AM! OUCH!!!

I guess I was restless because I still have not started that dang Nemo costume!

Here's my Halloween costume:
Oct2008108.jpg

Hey Stickman! Where can You get those bodies at? Thankyou!:monkey5

I'm sure MonkeyDepot.com , Elitebrigade.com , maybe Goodstufftogo.net

They are made by DiD I believe. Come to think of it, I doubt that they are as small as Anakin. They are a young (16-18 yr.) representation. I've never seen them in person. They should be found in the WWII section. I hope this helps.

I know JJ didn't like the first couple releases of DiD's realistic style horses, but the new trotting ones look cool. I think if you trim the mane you could get a cool picture of a Gorilla riding horseback in full gallop, or acting as a color bearer using those cool flags Angel's made.

Wow! That looks great. Amazing job Jessica. :clap:clap:clap

Just add the purple wig.:naughty

Thanks, Sticks. I sprayed a messed up pair of black boots silver, using the same paint that I used for my Mego Taylor's backpack. The purple wig awaits...the bangs have been trimmed.

Thanks, Sticks. I sprayed a messed up pair of black boots silver, using the same paint that I used for my Mego Taylor's backpack. The purple wig awaits...the bangs have been trimmed.

When it's all ready can you please post some pictures for us?

Where's everyone? :confused:

I'm home today with a sick toddler. Sneaking onto the computer to see what's up in Central City. My goal this weekend? Finish that darn Nemo costume! I should get a headstart today, but don't know how I will manage with my four-year old underfoot.

There is a Moonlight Madness sale at Joanne's. Great way to stock up on Gingher shears. Their 4" embroidery scissors are usually $28, but can be had for 50% off at $14. A real bargain and a must for taking apart your sewing if necessary, with better control than a seam ripper.

I have ONE goal this weekend!

I need to properly size the ape wagon doors by cutting them, mount the small hinges, add some more more rivets, make another brake lever, mount the brake pads, use a little more apoxie on the wagon and then package up this beast for Stickman.

I also ordered the needed supplies for those of you who replied to me saying that you wanted to be apart of the The Caesar Statue Project and sent me payment. I'm shooting to get this ape wagon out of my house before I start the Caesar Statues for everyone. I'm feeling really motivated! It's going to be a great weekend! :banana:banana:banana

Go Angel! Go!!
:banana:banana

I've been tinkering around filming some 3 3/4 figures practicing some lighting techniques. Honing the craft. :) I can't wait to get some Ape photos on here!

There is a Moonlight Madness sale at Joanne's. Great way to stock up on Gingher shears. Their 4" embroidery scissors are usually $28, but can be had for 50% off at $14. A real bargain and a must for taking apart your sewing if necessary, with better control than a seam ripper.

Hi Jess! That really is a great bargain. I may need some thread and brads, so I will have to check it out. I am getting close to moving back to the east valley and hope to get back on track with this hobby. I have been selling off all my other figures except for my Apes items and this will help me concentrate on them solely. :monkey5

Back