Save the Planet of the Apes!!! - PIX ADDED!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone in? Well I just cleaned up from shooting all day. :monkey5. I have a medical examination tomorrow morning so I need to retire early.

I'm gonna linger for about ten then I'm out for the evening. :wave

Thanks again Angel!!:banana

I just had a guy put a Black beard and mustache on these sculpts and then make Afro hair to boot. I just need to paint the face and make the eyes brown to accomplish my version of "Dodge". Here are some pics!:banana

I was thinking that if I glazed the eyes of one of the sculpts, that I would accomplish a "Stuffed Dodge" because His skin looked lighter in that scene.:monkey5

I just had a guy put a Black beard and mustache on these sculpts and then make Afro hair to boot. I just need to paint the face and make the eyes brown to accomplish my version of "Dodge". Here are some pics!:banana

I don't know. The sculpt kind of reminds me of King Leonidas from 300. :confused:

KFOG did you ever get to look up those figures?

Taking a break from the Nemo costume...sewing it is NUTS! I'm trying to glue it now. I'll see how it is...maybe glue and tack it instead of sewing with the machine because of the various types of fabric one on top of the other to get the Nemo pattern...UGH!! I have a thin orange cloth then some Halloween fake shiny leather for the black, and then some white fleece...it's misbehaving and puckering like mad.

I've been a bum today. Been watching TV most of the day and looking forward to the Penguins playing tonite against the Rangers.

I did fit the ape doors to the wagon by cutting on them this morning. I also installed the mini hinges. The wagon is drying right now, as I put more apoxy on it. Later tonight, I'll add some more again. Tomorrow, I'll add some more rivets, and the brakeshoes. After that, I just need to make another brake handle and it's all done! :woo

I'll get you big guy. :banana

Taking a break from the Nemo costume...sewing it is NUTS! I'm trying to glue it now. I'll see how it is...maybe glue and tack it instead of sewing with the machine because of the various types of fabric one on top of the other to get the Nemo pattern...UGH!! I have a thin orange cloth then some Halloween fake shiny leather for the black, and then some white fleece...it's misbehaving and puckering like mad.

OHHH NOOOO :horror:horror

We have faith in you Jessica. You'll work it. :D

OK. I'm calling it a night. :monkey4:monkey4

I've done what I could for this bloody Nemo costume. Tomorrow I work on the fins and some kind of harness to keep the body up. :maul

Wish I did a better job or started earlier...:monkey1:monkey1:monkey1 but what to do...life usually gets the better of all your plans. :banghead

Oh well...Ethan's only six year old and to him it's perfect. That's all that matters... :monkey2:monkey2:monkey2

I am also putting in the final touches of Dylan's costume so he can take it on and off easily...as well as finish his grieves...

And I have to put together another something for my belt which I lost and can't find now as well as create the tag for my shirt...so much to do so little time....

Back