Save the Planet of the Apes!!! - PIX ADDED!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My ever growing collection thus far:

0008187.jpg

0008187.jpg

0008188.jpg

0008188.jpg

0008189.jpg

0008189.jpg

0008190.jpg

0008431.jpg

0008431.jpg

Nice Pics!!!

Be nicer when I find a hook up for the exclusives I am looking for...

This is one of SSC's most under appreciated lines. It deserves more attention.

The Apes line was a really great one... I hope Sideshow doesn't completely abandon it since there are more figures they could make. I just have 5 figures from the original film, Astronaut Taylor, Cornelius, Zira, Zaius and a Gorilla Soldier and they are some of Sideshow's best!

k.jpg

Be nicer when I find a hook up for the exclusives I am looking for...

This is one of SSC's most under appreciated lines. It deserves more attention.

Which ones are you looking for? I will help to keep an eye out for you. I know the Exclusive Zaius and Brent are still up for grabs at Sideshow.

Dave, very nice Photos! Which exclusives are you missing?

Also, Welcome new Ape Recruits!!!!!

SAVE THE APES from these savages.

Picture037.jpg

Right now, I want the Forbidden Zone Taylor more than anything else. (bearded Chuck Heston)

I've got an extra one Dave. If you're really interested, just PM me an offer. I don't like to discuss $.

Fellow Ape brothers can vouche for me. Also My ebay ID is ODtoys if you want to look me up.

Always looking out for a fellow Ape.

I'm so bummed out that I missed Amoktime's free shipping again. I want to buy another caesar and 2X Cornelius.

Hey Ape Fans...

What would you value the Bearded Taylor at? I've seen him sell between $125 and $150. I've paid $150 for mine, but that was when he first hit the market and I was desperate to seal the deal.

I would like to help Dave get a bearded Taylor. It is Ape Law!

POTAAPES064.jpg

:monkey5 Hello everyone, I'm beginning to get the urge to get into the POTA line and wondering what would be a great first character to start with? I always wanted the Forbidden Zone Taylor but since it'll range around $150 apparently that one will have to wait....where to start?

Jedi_Mike said:
:monkey5 Hello everyone, I'm beginning to get the urge to get into the POTA line and wondering what would be a great first character to start with? I always wanted the Forbidden Zone Taylor but since it'll range around $150 apparently that one will have to wait....where to start?
Does anyone here ever read ToyFair magazine? Does anyone know why there isn't a price guide for SSC' POTA 1:6 line? They list mego's POTA version every month. They also list SSC's Star Wars. Does anyone know of any updated 1:6 price-guides?

Ironman1188 said:
:You can't go wrong with the gorilla soldier, Cornelius, Zaius, or mutant.

Also JM you can get a great deal at Amoktime.com each $20.

Oh-oh
It looks like the gorilla soldier has finally sold out at SSC! :monkey1

Last edited:
Back