Save the Planet of the Apes!!! - PIX ADDED!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jess, what did you use for the stone wall in the background? I really like the way it looks through those cool looking bars you made. Also, notice how the light spills on that stone wall from above? I love it.

Some kind of paper I found at Michael's. It's supposed to be for the floor of my scene--but I had to cover the clock on the countertop for the photo.

Some kind of paper I found at Michael's. It's supposed to be for the floor of my scene--but I had to cover the clock on the countertop for the photo.

Wow cloth? I really like the textured look. It works very well.

Yes, I still live in Van Nuys. Same address. Thank you Angel. I love the trivia questions..

Jackie Earl Haley played a tragic pedophile in "Little Children" A realy good film.

Yes, I still live in Van Nuys. Same address. Thank you Angel. I love the trivia questions..

Jackie Earl Haley played a tragic pedophile in "Little Children" A realy good film.

Sorry with all the gret news today I've been overwhelmed. Congrats Hasslein for answering the Trivia Question correctly.! Bravo :banana

For some reason, I did not get the following Sideshow Newsletter info in my email today.:confused:

I am still very happy to here this news as are we all!

Planet of the Apes has returned!
Sideshow Collectibles is very excited to announce that we will be expanding our 'Planet of the Apes' line to include Premium Format Figures! The very first Premium Format piece will be revealed soon in an upcoming newsletter, so keep those eyes sharp! You will be ape-mazed at the first figure in our line! [Original Press Release]

For some reason, I did not get the following Sideshow Newsletter info in my email today.:confused:

I am still very happy to here this news as are we all!

Planet of the Apes has returned!
Sideshow Collectibles is very excited to announce that we will be expanding our 'Planet of the Apes' line to include Premium Format Figures! The very first Premium Format piece will be revealed soon in an upcoming newsletter, so keep those eyes sharp! You will be ape-mazed at the first figure in our line! [Original Press Release]

I didn't get an email either, that was why I too was puzzled but if you go to SS' website, up on top you can sign in to read the news.

Oh, "Ape-Mazed" like a corn maze, like a gorilla hunt? The Hunt Leader? Yeah baby

Back